MARC JACOBS Decadence Sensual Shower Gel uploaded by Dupreea W.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Marc Jacobs Decadence Sensual Shower Gel is a sensual, luxurious, woody fragrance that embodies irreverent glamour.

The fragrance opens with sultry top notes of Italian plum, iris flower, and saffron. The heart opens with luxurious notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine sambac, and orris. The indulgent dry down reveals the base notes of vetiver, papyrus woods, and liquid amber.

Please note: Due to restrictions and regulations governed by the U.S. Department of Transportation, all fragrances are considered hazmat items and are to be sent only by ground shipping services.

• I want to buy this fragrance from this site but I do not ...1 Answers
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I got this as part of a set and it was an incredible value. When I first started using it it was wonderful the sand was amazing as I showered. However, as the shower went on, the scent got a bit heavy, but manageable. The reason I am giving this three stars is because the dissent does not linger on your skin once you finished your shower.
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
I have this and the perfume. The only thing I dislike is how strong the scent is. One squirt or drop of this is overpowering. If it could be toned down a tad I'd be happy
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i actually am not a fan of the normal perfume in this scent but for some reason i am obsessed with the body wash. it lathers so well so your skin feels really clean and the smell lasts all day long so no other perfume is really necessary. i love this and will repurchse.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The smell is amazing! My girls and I call it sophisticated vanilla haha. The problem is it doesn't stay long but with hormones all smells change and all scent fade over time. Still, for a body wash this is a dream.
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
I recently received the perfume for testing purposes from Influenster and Marc Jacobs so I had to try the shower gel! It doesn’t let you down! My boyfriend loved the combination together! I smell amazing!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Tuyen N.
Perfume is beautiful. I got it for my mom as a present however it doesn't seem to last long on her at all. I am pretty sure its authentic though, maybe its her hormones as I know that everyone responds different to the same perfumes. However it doesn't last long on me either. But bottle is very very beautiful, and scent is very pretty and feminine. Sweet and flowery.
Stephanie R.
Coal City
....what is there to write???? Marc Jacobs entire line is nothing but gold! It has staying power. It smells good with either product you choose. Even after it dries down, the undertone notes are fragrant and pure class
Melanie S.
Darby, PA
Feels so great after you apply. Smells wonderful and i cant get enough. i stays in my shower along with my bath and body works shower gel but i always lean towards this one. the bottle is classy and just as nice as the product.
ahlem b.
I want to buy this fragrance from this site but I do not know how? Please help me I really need to get it