MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau De Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Jeanett A.MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau De Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Jeanett A.MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau De Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Viola C.

BY MARC JACOBS

Details
A sparkling expression of glamour and luxury, Divine gives the indulgent woody sensuality of Decadence a touch of brightness. A new, sparkling, champagne-doused interpretation of the original -- just as decadent but expressed in a more effervescent, floral way. - Size: 0.33 oz. - Top Notes: champagne extract, orange blossom, creamy bergamot - Middle Notes: gardenia, hydrangea, honeysuckle - Base Notes: saffron, vanilla, liquid amber - Style: Sensual. Luxurious. Radiant. - Made in USA

MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau De Toilette Rollerball

Start your review of MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau De Toilette Rollerball!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mount kisco, NY
One day I had a fasion magazine and notice they had a tester on one of the pages in the magazine and i feel in love with the scent. That the next day i ran out and brought the roller ball scent and it's great because you can put it in a travel bag or purse. The scent is nice
I absolutely love this event! The rollerball is about 20 or $30 and I find that very affordable. It’s a very unique sent and I get complemented every time I wear it. I recommend and will definitely buy it again. I don’t think there’s anyway to improve this sent. This wonderful affordable, uniquely feminine sent.
Allston, MA
Honestly this has become my signature scent. I alwayss get compliments or asked what I am wearing because it smells that good. Great value for the product. The roller ball is my fav and lasts so long.
Henrico, VA
The bottle is really thin I broke one in my purse before it was a disaster. So make sure you're very careful. But I love the lightweight of it you can take it anywhere and the smell is fantastic.
Hammond
Very confident and yet romantic scent. I like that it can go with any event in my life - work, date, family gathering - you name it! I always get complements and always get asked what perfume I’m wearing.
Grain Valley, MO
Warm and rich, this is great for winter or an evening out. It was a bit heavy for me for daily use, but that’s why I almost always order a rollerball first. It’s a great way to try a fragrance without committing to a larger perfume.
Minneapolis
Love it so much! The scent is so refreshing and brightens up my day. Also I am a huge fan of the rollerball version, it's ideal for an on the go scenario, because who can effectively carry an entire perfume bottle in their purse or bookbag 🤣
Saint Paul, MN
Really unique scent. Good for both summer and winter. The only qualm I have with the perfume is that it doesn’t last all day although it lasts a decent amount of time.
S Ozone Park, NY
I originally had received a sample of this from Influenster to try and fell in love with the scent. I'm a sucker for collecting cute perfume bottles. But there's major brownie points when I actually fall in love with the scent. I'm into candy, sweet scents and this perfume does not disappoint. The scent is so light and girly. I'm sensitive to smells and this does not give me a headache at all. It has become one of my favorite go to scents.
I have the Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau De Perfume Roller ball. It has a very interesting smell to it that I really like and not that strong. And it is not that expensive.

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email