Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml

Perfect for day or night, Marc Jacobs Eau So Decadent provides a new way to indulge.  This vibrant expression inspires women to revel in a moment of freedom and enjoy something for herself.

Is the Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume discontinued? I can’t Find it anywhere online.Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml
I like warm and woody perfumes. Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml is one of my favorites. However I’m looking for a more spring/summer scent. Any recommendations?
I am planning to get Marc Jacabos Decadence. How is the performance of this scentMarc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml ?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml!
Tera N.
Cranston , RI
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Tera N.
Fresh, floral, long lasting but not overpowering. Very feminine and suitable for day or night. Definitely my new signature fragrance!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kimberly W.
Grand Jct, CO
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Kimberly W.
Very sophisticated scent. Mature. This is for the women that need that deep and sexy scent. More of a colder weather perfume for me. It’s such a woody and sensual scent at the same time. A powerful perfume that settles down into a deep and truly luxurious scent. Not to mention this packaging is insane. Probably the most amazing bottle of perfume visual wise that I own. #Perfume #Fragrance #MarcJacobs #SexyScent #Shelfie #DesignerPerfume #DesignerFragrance
savannah H.
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by savannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a unique, rich fragrance. I’ve had people tell me it smells very sensual but also faintly like leather. With all that said, it doesn’t take away from the fact this is still feminine.. just a little edgy and dangerous.
Megan W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Megan W.
One of my favorite perfume!!! Pure seduction in a bottle. Very sensual and sophisticated at the same time. I always get compliments or people always stop an ask me what I’m wearing. This is the type of perfume that is sexy, mature, and yet classy definitely gives off boss woman vibes. Some might say it is strong an sweet cause of the amber note but I personally love that. Perfect scent for more on the colder weather. Absolutely love the packaging, sleek and luxurious look with the dark green an gold and the detail of the tassel even from the gator/snake skin cap texture, It all goes so well with each other looks great on display as well! Just be careful where you buy it cause there are a lot of fake ones out their being made.
Bee D.
Wildwood, MO
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Bee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is AMAZING. I received this as a gift from a friend, and the smell Is stunning. I receive compliments every single time I wear it. Very long lasting and cute packaging. I would definitely purchase!
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Patrycja D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would like to say so much that I love this fragrance because of its beautiful bottle. But unfortunately... my opinion is neutral. At first, I liked the scent of this perfume a lot, but over time I got a little bored with it. It's nice, but not for long-term use (in my opinion). It is a woody, floral smell that I choose to use in fall/winter.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Lacee L.
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml I recieved this amazing perfume complimentary from Influenster! I LOVE how clean and fresh this smells. I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging it is in is soooo adorable! I absoultely love this! I get so many compliments when wearing this. I love it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Henry G.
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Henry G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have many luxurious perfumes but this one takes the cake. The bottle is shaped like a purse and is a beautiful jade green that shines like a jewel. The cap has a beautiful long tassel. The scent is musky but not overpowering, fruity but not sweet. This is an original and it belongs front and center on every woman's makeup table.Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 mlMarc Jacobs Divine Decadence
Angelica T.
St Petersburg, FL
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Angelica T.
Bought this on a whim, and it was a blind buy based on the notes of the perfume. It does smell decadent, the deep plum note makes it sensual and good for a night out — BUT there is a note that does not agree with my nose. I’m not sure if it’s the papyrus, but there is something green and sharp and shrill hiding in the background that makes it smell almost fishy ): If I could take out the one note, it would be perfect. Definitely test before you buy! The packaging is gorgeous, it displays beautifully, and it has a very nice weight to it.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love perfume. I’m always anxious for the newest perfumes to come out so that I can sniff them at the perfume counter department stores. Covid has stopped that from happening so I feel like I’m having withdrawl effects. I just bought my bottle of Marc Jacobs Decadence and enjoy it a lot. The bottle is super cute, which is always something I’m interested in. The scent is a fruity floral. It smells really nice in the bottle and on me. I received compliments from my family. Marc Jacobs Decadence eau de parfum - 50 ml
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
il y a 3 mois
Maria J. il y a 22 jours
I'd recommend Daisy love by Marc Jacob's, Shi by Alfred Sung. or Si by Armani, all deliciously sweet sexy smells.
Sandeep K.
Scarborough , ON
il y a 4 mois
Hannah B. il y a 2 mois
The performance is amazing! It lasts all day and into the night! I only do 4 sprays of it. I get a lot of compliments!
Brook J.
Oviedo, FL
il y a 5 mois
Michelle M. il y a 5 mois
I enjoy mine. I’ve only worn it twice, but it’s a nice scent.
Constance W.
il y a 6 mois
Constance W. il y a 6 mois
Thanks so much for your response. Hmm I am not great with scents. So does that mean it is more mature instead? I really like Burberry's blush which is floral. Also like Dior's J'adore and Chloe's Love Story. But I also like fresh and tougher scents I suppose. Asking because I love the packaging but I don't want to be stuck with a scent I rarely use.
Jessica R.
Mount dora
il y a 9 mois
Hannah B. il y a 2 mois
No, it is hard to find at some stores depending where you live.
Nouhaila C.
Cardiff
il y a un an
Hannah B. il y a 2 mois
It is very woodsy, sensual, fierce and just a night out kind of fragrance. Very fun!