12 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #37 in Fragrance for Her

( 186,50 EUR/100ml ) Decadence Eau de Parfum see more...

• Hi everybody could tell me what smell has this fragrance1 Answers
  • How does this smell? I really want to get this2 Answers
  • I fell in love with the sample i got and im very curious if this is...1 Answers
Christine N.
Christine N.
This is definitely a sexy scent. That was my first thought upon spritzing this. There is spice, amber and floral. It is definitely a scent those around you are going to notice and one spritz is really enough with this one.

It took me a good 5 minutes to truly appreciate this fragrance and all of its notes. It is just mysterious and sexy. The plum in it also really makes it unique. It doesn't make it smell fruity but deeper and darker.

I would say this fragrance is best suited for evenings, especially in the fall and winter. It smells a bit like a special occasion fragrance and I envision a woman wearing it to be in a formal evening gown. Not to say this wouldn't work for a casual date night but it is a bit overpowering and heady. There is like confidence and maturity to this scent. Like it is for when you want to say I am a woman and not a girl.

I don't see myself personally gravitating to this scent on a regular basis, but maybe when I want to make a statement.

Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a very unique perfume. It's an updated version of Hollywood sultry fragrances. The wood and musk are very strong but it features very sweet top notes. For me, these notes don't blend but rather remain separate layers the entire time I wear the fragrance. The sillage is very strong so use a light hand. This fragrance lasted ALL DAY for me and that very rare. I even changed clothing and the scent rubbed off onto my second outfit. Didn't come out until I washed it. I do recommend this fragrance but keep in mind that it's quite mature for MJ. Get a sample from Sephora before purchasing to make sure it's for you. I probably would not give this as a gift unless the recipient really likes these types of fragrances.
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
The first time I smelled this fragrance I was in love!! I needed it in my life! Got this for xmas from my hubbie and I'm more in love than I thought. I think isn't seems more of a mature scent. Earthy...musky... It's a very unique scent and one or 2 spritz is all you need. It will last you ALL day!! The bottle and packaging itself if gorgeous and yes a bit pricey but for the scent and how it lasts all day...I think it's well worth the price tag!! This will be a staple in my fragrance collection!!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE THIS!! I fell in love with it instantly and I'm am NOT normally one to wear perfumes as most are too strong for me and I get headaches. Not with this! It's a woodsy, soft scent that is powerful and lasts ALLLLLL DAY. It leaves an impact on anyone. It blends well and differently with every persons own scent so it definitely blends with you to become your own "signature" scent. I get so many compliments from people whenever I wear it! I love it and my husband actually loVES it too!!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Ogden, UT
If you are looking for a long lasting fragrance that complements the perfect night out, this fragrance is the one for you. Unlike most fragrances, you won't need to spray it three or four times in hopes that people will smell it. The beautiful notes in this fragrance are capable of capturing the powerful essence of a confident woman with just one spray. This is by far my absolute favorite from the Marc Jacobs line and is always my go-to for any night out.
PINK Society Life L.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought this perfume was soooooo pretty in the cool bottle that looks like a purse. I wanted it. I was ready to buy it. And then I tried it on and thought I was going to die. It smelled so bad on me, I could not get rid of it fast enough. I would not buy this perfume. I smelled like an OLD OLD grandma. And this is so heartbreaking because the bottle was so pretty and I normally love Marc Jacob perfumes. But not this one. This one is NOT for me.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Omg! Where to start!! I freaking LOVE this! I'm very picky when it comes to scents, I seen the bottle and I was instantly drawn to this. It's a sexy bottle!! I like ppl to be able to smell me when I walk by, not overpowering just enough to turn heads and this definitely does that! It's a very alluring scent, it's not sweet or crisp clean, it's really rich and sexy.
It's a tad pricy but we'll worth it, a little goes along way! I highly recommend!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Rhinelander, WI
I love this fragrance!! I'd describe it as a complex scent. I'm not great at breaking down the different notes, but it's not floral nor a heavy scent. I got this fragrance in May and wear it multiple times a week. I plan to wear it throughout the fall and into winter. I did try their new Decadance, but I really didn't notice much of a difference. The bottle is so gorgeous- I will be keeping it long after the perfume is gone!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
This has become my new favorite perfume!! I received the small bottle as a Christmas gift and I just recently repurchased the big size of it because I love it so much! The packaging is gorgeous! The smell is great, not too overpowering at least on me. I have received nothing but compliments on this scent and everyone was asking what it was! I know it is a bit pricey but I would say get a sample at Sephora to test it out!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Cincinnati, OH
Packaging is beautiful. Smell is bearable. However I believe it is more of a mature scent. I would see a rich old white lady wearing this and it being a perfect fit more son than a young hip city girl. Definitely would not buy it again. I don't even wear it now. I have t cut it with a sweeter scent because it is too strong and mature for my taste. However it may be because I prefer floral scents.
Laís F.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
How is the smell this perfume? Light, sweet?
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
How does this smell? I really want to get this
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lethbridge, AB
Is the packaging good quality?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
If you could explain the smell of this how would you describe it?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
What do you all think of this scent on a personal level? I absolutely love it but I feel like I get mixed reviews from others...help!