MARC JACOBS Daisy Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

This season treat yourself to a delectable spring treat, the limited edition Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet. Daisy Sorbet is a lovely blooming bouquet with both a rich floral fragrance and smooth sensuality.

Notes:

- Top: pink grapefruit, pear, passion fruit.

- Middle: wisteria, jasmine petals.

- Base: violet wood, cedarwood, sheer musks.

• 1.7 oz.
  • By MARC JACOBS; made in France.
  • Item #896000

• Does this smell sweet like a cotton candy type or more fl...1 Answers
  • What are the notes in this fragrance? 1 Answers
  • Hi! For anyone who has tried this, how long did the fragr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
My husband bought this perfume for me on our honeymoon when we were coming back through duty free from Cancun so this perfume has a huge sentimental factor for me. It smells AMAZING but it doesn't really last on the skin for very long. If i see this out in the discount stores, I'll probably pick it up if its at a good price. It's fruity and light on the top notes, floral in the middle and cedar and musky on the finish. Love it. My favorite Marc Jacobs scent.
Heather S.
Basye
I have only tried it once. I would recommend to all my friends and family  Over the years it's still one of my favorite scents, it's not overpowering it's just right, the smell makes people ask what are your wearing. It smells so good and feels so good
Kassandra H.
Riverton, IL
This is my absolute favorite perfume . It smells floral and fruity at the same time and it's just the perfect scent for me . I'm sad that they don't have it any more !! Wish they would bring it back!
Amy B.
Gorgeous fresh scent, I can't get enough of daisy and this one is an amazing addition to the line. Everytime I go out I get complimented on this fragrance. it is very non offensive and not too strong. I think this is more of a daytime summer or spring scent but really could be worn anytime of year. Also great for all ages.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I got lucky finding a bottle of this at Marshal's. I absolutely love it! It's floral and fresh and not too strong. I find that it lasts longer than some of my other fragrances. I usually love Marc Jacobs' fragrances and Daisy Sorbet is no exception.. If you can find this one (it was limited edition), I highly recommend.
Ingrid V.
Anaheim , CA
If you love floral scents, you will love this! I got a sample of this from a Sephora purchase I made and I am definitely asking for the full size for Christmas. It is very long lasting and I get many compliments wheneer I wear this. Many women ask me what perfume I am wearing.
Arni D.
There's a reason why Marc Jacobs Daisy and the whole collection resulting are a classic. One of my absolute favorite scents, and while expensive, it's of such nice quality I either splurge every year or ask for it as a gift every year. Would highly recommend to others.
Anquenette J.
Memphis, TN
I'm a perfume fanatic! And I must say this perfume is fantastic! I love all Marc Jacobs fragrances and I'm sad that this one is a limited edition, so i bought 4 of them at one time. It's light. Not to heavy... I looooovveeee it. Most definitely would recommend.....
Kimberly P.
My all time favorite perfume EVER. I love this perfume, it has a sweet and long smell. It isn't too sweet or strong that it hurts your head. Iits adorable with the Daisy on top which is awesome since Daisy's are my favorite flower. I have had this for years and it stays my favorite.
Angela S.
Dorchester, MA
This product is light and sweet and I love it for everyday wear. it does not make me feel like I am trying to smell nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others. It is a great perfume for the young working professional, especially in my field.
Mary S.
Hi! For anyone who has tried this, how long did the fragrance last? All day? Or does the sent wear off after a few hours?
Jamie Rose S.
What are the notes in this fragrance?
Jessica S.
Does this smell sweet like a cotton candy type or more floral?