MARC JACOBS Daisy Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray

This season treat yourself to a delectable spring treat, the limited edition Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet. Daisy Sorbet is a lovely blooming bouquet with both a rich floral fragrance and smooth sensuality.

Notes:

- Top: pink grapefruit, pear, passion fruit.

- Middle: wisteria, jasmine petals.

- Base: violet wood, cedarwood, sheer musks.

• 1.7 oz.
  • By MARC JACOBS; made in France.
  • Item #896000

How it smells? is it long lasting ? and were can I buy it ?
How does this smell and does it last long
Does this smell sweet like a cotton candy type or more floral?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
This was one of my first Marc Jacobs perfumes. I've been hooked ever since. The smell is amazing and beautiful. The bottle is so pretty. Definitely a great product.
Yuderka C.
Yonkers, NY
Daisy sorbet, Regardless of how beautiful, cute it looks, the fragrance says it all🥰🥰
Keesha W.
Bradenton, FL
I really love this!! It smells amazing. A little goes a very long way. It is more along the lines of floral and fruity. The price point is ok for the size bottle you get. This was my first time trying but I will definitely use and buy again.
Megan G.
Whiting, NJ
This scent has a soft, almost fragile, sillage that gently rises to the rose. Although it’s longevity may leave a lot to be desired, it’s scent is one that’s sure to impress anyone who loves fresh cut flowers mixed with green florals. At its top, this EDT smells like pear, grapefruit, and raspberry with select green overtones.
Chanelle W.
Philadelphia, PA
Its a slightly sweeter version of the original Daisy fragrance. Its really not that different than the original Daisy, so I would not run out and purchase this version if I had the original.
Kayla B.
Goose Creek, SC
Got this once as a gift, it's a sweet and sultry smell to it but personally not something I would wear everyday
Claritza S.
Bronx, NY
This is a fresh and light fragrance. Not over powering but long lasting. A scent you inhale and are instantly happy.
Meka B.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Meka B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a sweet smelling scent. It’s not to strong that it will overpower your nose, but it definitely has a precedence that doesn’t disappear after 10 seconds. You don’t have to spray too much to get the scent you want.
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Hay están lindo 😍 me encanta su aroma floral fresco riquísimo y me encanta como luce
Lisa D.
Anderson, IN
One of my absolute favs... scent is soft, somewhat sweet and lasts most of the day. Can't go wrong with most of the entire 'daisy' collection.