BY MARC JACOBS

Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting but not too serious Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. The bottle is a new interpretation of the iconic original Daisy with a nod to vintage holiday ornaments, celebrating the joyful spirit of the season. Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods. Style: Bright. Alluring. Eternal.

Alexa B.
Lodi
UHmazing. This perfume is the best I’ve ever had. It smells so good and floral, and it’s strong so one spray will go along ways. I love this so much, I save it for special occasions or when I’m going out. I love splurging on this!
Ellie G.
Kingston
I love this perfume. I have been wearing nothing else for the last 5 years. It’s reasonably priced and the bottle lasts me about 6 months. I keep a full sized bottle at home and the rollerball in my purse.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs is one of the first higher end perfumes i have splurged in and that obviously says a lot about the perfume. The moment i smelt it, i fell in love. It's not harsh or to strong scented like other perfumes can be and the bottle is very cute as well.
Taylor S.
As good as the regular daisy. I got it as a gift for Christmas because I would never buy it for myself with such a heavy price tag. It can be found at sephora or online. The bottle itself is very pretty.
Gabriela C.
Mi madre me lo ha regalado para un cumpleaño. Y que me ha encantado. Su fragancia dura por horas en la ropa, y sunolor ni se diga me fascino. No lo volvi a comprar porque no es de mis primeras opciones al momento de comprar perfume, pero definitivamente es muy bueno.
Paula C.
THE BEST PERFUME EVEEEEER , their smell is perfect . I bought it in Miami , dolphin mall to be exactly . I use it everyday . The bottle is so delicate , with the flowers and everything . the daisy line Is better than any other fragrance from marc jacobs.
Kelli Anne D.
Yuma, AZ
This perfume gives you a delicate yet girly scent, it was given to me by a friend. Its perfect for daytime, and nighttime. There are some flowery notes, with some vanilla and jasmine mixed in. It lasts pretty much the whole day. I would wear this everyday.
Isamarie P.
Olathe, KS
I love this perfume. It's such a light scent and in my opinion smells better than the other marc jacobs perfumes. it costs about $100.00 but it is so worth it. I bought mine at Sephora but i'm sure you can find it at any retail store! 10/10 recommend
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Exquisita fragancia con excelente presentación , dura en tu piel por mycho tiempo , además que tiene una fragancia mu agradable , fresca y chic . La recomiendo a todas las mujeres que tengan buen gusto y les guste verse y oler bien . Lo recomiendo
Shawn S.
Florissant, MO
This is a lovely fragrance . I get compliments every time I wear it. I use this fragrance all the time. I would recommend this fragrance to other people in a heart beat. It's a great value. It doesn't take much to smell like a million bucks