BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I brought the Marc Jacob Trio for my daughter because I wanted to introduce her into different designer scents. Each roller had .33oz of perfume one was floral, one musk and the other jasmine scent. She used the jasmine and floral and I kept the musk.
Catherine C.
brandon, MS
I LOVE Marc Jacobs Daisy. I think it’s my holy grail perfume. It’s very fresh and not as florally and cloying as what you’d expect. It’s delicious and almost smells like honeysuckle! I love the rollerball packaging.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
This was such a good rollerball set!! Roller balls last so long for me and this set was just such a great deal!
Maria G.
I love how this pack is travel sized! Perfect for sticking one in my purse kn the go and touching up! Daisy is my favorite out of all 3!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
This is a great set of Marc jacobs most popular scents. I give them as gifts and everyone always loves them! They last forever
Aliyah P.
Hollis, NY
Love this to carry in my bag. Great, cute, floral and fresh scents. The rollerball is convenient!
Amy Z.
I received this as a gift. I wasn’t a huge fan of the scents but it was convenient for putting in a purse or for on the go and packaging was cute.
Lindalouise G.
New Westminster , BC
It’s daisy there are many scents to suit all I live them all. My parents purchased this as a gift for me in my teens and it’s become a staple.