BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Trio Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
I love rollerball perfumes. They are so convenient and are easy to travel with. I wear perfume daily, and I'm shocked that these have lasted me a long time. Daisy one of my favorite scents and this trio is great. I will never wear another fragrance again.
Melynda M.
A perfect gift, the bottles are attractive, portable, and strong-- I'm never worried about them cracking under pressure. This packaging is a good investment if you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, but still want to come up smelling like a Daisy.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
I got this as a gift for Christmas it came in a holiday gift set. All of them smell so good and fresh , it's not overwhelming but instead nice and shuttle.
Lauren O.
Kansas City, MO
The perfect scents. Not overpowering or cheap smelling. Perfect for travel or throwing in your purse. Daisy will always be apart of my collection
Jennifer S.
Weslaco, TX
One of my favorite little trios easy to carry around in a clutch when going out for dinner
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
I don't wear perfume. It gives me headaches or it's too strong. I won this from Dave Lackie on Twitter, and the moment I smelled it, I was hooked. The fragrance is light and floral, but not heavy or cloying. It rolls on easily, and I find myself just sniffing my arm now and then because it smells so good! I may have to say it's my favorite fragrance!
Tanya R.
Swartz Creek, MI
The first time I smelled all of the Daisy scents, I knew they were must haves for Spring. The rollerball trio was the perfect way to make this happen. The scents are variations of a lovely sweet floral scent, not overpowering at all.
Emily F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Marc Jacobs perfumes are my favorite! I have the full sized "Honey". I received this set as a gift and am in love! All of the scents are amazing and it's good because you get all three Daisy perfumes instead of just one. My personal favorite is the blue one "daisy Dream" but I love them all. Great for travel too
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
This perfume for marc Jacobs i use before i buy in Sephora store its nice smells good its suave its not strong its good the perfume i recommend to other its and i would like to buy again and also in the store you can buy other perfume the same marc Jacobs its different variety
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My new summer obsessions! I recently got these as a gift, and I'm addicted! I've always loved them, but the scents are so fresh, and summery!! These were bought at macys!
Erikah O.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this!? This is perfection.
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Where do you purchase these?
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these full sized rollerballs? I haven't had time to check them out in-store, and I was thinking about buying the trio for the holidays :] It seems too good to be true if they are the regular size and under $50!
Chaelesha Q.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
How big are these ? Can anyone compare them to something?
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these the new version of the former glistening gel (roll-on stick) they used to make?