BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #9 in Fragrance Sets

The effortless charm and carefree elegance of Daisy Marc Jacobs transports you to a place that is optimistic, beautiful and pure. The top of the fragrance is infused with succulent wild berries and soft white violet. At the heart, velvety jasmine wraps each note and warms to a dreamy dry down of sensual sandalwood. Whimsical white daisies abloom on its cap give the iconic Daisy bottle a retro-cool twist - - as charming and unique as the woman who wears the fragrance. Presented this season as a set, including lotion, perfume and shower gel, ideal for gift giving or receiving.

cara 💕.
Anchorage, AK
I love this scent! It is relaxing and floral and most importantly, it makes me feel beautiful! I use this perfume on special occasions mostly because it is a fancier scent than my daily perfume and my boyfriend loves it!
Livia C.
Very florally but a nice fresh scent. It's a staple for so many people and there's a reason why! I recommend this as a gift for any woman in your life for a Christmas gift. I always carry the rollerball of this in my bag.
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
The packaging is absolutely stunning the bottles are beautiful and the scent is just as great. This perfume last all day as you would expect a high dollar perfume like this to. It is a bit pricey but but it is a good treat
Alex B.
Great light scent!! The bottle is super cute and the fragrance is perfect for summertime. Ideal gift for young (teenage?) girls! A perfume that won't overwhelm or feel grandma-y.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
You can probably see how much I love this perfume! I'm almost done with the whole bottle. For anyone that love a sweet, fruity smell, I would highly recommend this perfume.
I usually spray my wrist, neck and maybe a little on my clothes.
This smell last the whole day. At first you can smell the floral and fruitiness, but near the end of the day, it just a sweet, light smell.
Arya A.
I love this perfume. It smells classy and is not over the top overpowering to make you nauseated or have a headache. The bottle itself is so adorable too with the little flowers on the top. I'm so happy they made giftsets with this because you might as well pay for a rollerball and a lotion or body wash with the same smell for basically the same price!!
Denise A.
Marc Jacobs does a wonderful job with his perfume! The daisy scent is always a favorite and one I go to often. It's very fresh and lightweight but it lingers so beautifully on the skin. Using the body wash and lotion makes a lovely base for the perfume to sit on and stays on for hours. I always get compliments and questions on what I'm using and it's always daisy!! The bottle is elegant and so is this scent. You can use it for day and even for night!
Seryn P.
Noblesville , IN
To be honest... I am a fragrance snob. I'm extremely picky. Nothing stays on me. I'm not a fan of florals. That being said, I'm obsessed with this fragrance. It's such a light floral, but with amazing staying power. It's not overwhelming. It has just the right balance of sweet and warm. I would definitely buy this again!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
My boyfriend bought me this set after I used up my single bottle. I don't care much for the lotion because I like using unscented lotion or just plain coconut oil, but the perfume is still one of my favorites. Easily my signature scent I would say. And the box is very handy, sturdy and high quality feeling.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
My all time favorite perfume it's not over powering so it's perfect for younger people. The bottle is so cute it's pretty big. Be careful with the roll on I actually drop my and it shattered. This is a great gift set lotion roll on and the perfume. I actually rand out and I have to repurchase it again.
Corrine U.
Brandywine , MD
Is this a very long lasting scent
Itzel M.
uld someone describe the aroma? I like to give away at Christmas
joanna j.
Does it last all day?
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Would you give this product as a gift ?
Antonella D.
Uruguay
Cuanto dura su aroma es muy dulce