Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet

Daisy Love Eau So Sweet 3.4 oz

Does the perfume last all day??
What is your favourite Perfume? Mine has to be Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet!! 😍😍
Whhats the difference between Daisy Love Eau So Sweet versus the original Daisy LoveMarc Jacobs Daisy Love Spray Pen ?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet!
Ashley K.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Cute. That’s the best way to describe this one. It smells good in the dry down. Basic and simple. Another fruity sweet something that has been done a thousand times over. The opening is very sharp and nose burning even sometimes. It’s very youthful. Best fit for teens and those just getting into fragrance. Performance isn’t that good. Longevity is about 3-4 hours and sillage is arms length quickly settling into a skin scent. For the price this is an okay buy IMO. It’s an easy wear. Inoffensive and crowd pleasing. It might be too sweet bordering on cloying to some noses. Definitely try before you buy bc of its performance. I’d only ever wear Eau so Sweet lounging around my house bc it is so childish.
Genesis V.
Brandon, FL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Genesis V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume smells very good. It has a balance in a scent that makes one addicted scent. It has a mild scent like roses, something like that. Also, the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this perfume 100%. Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet
Emily C.
Indianapolis, IN
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Emily C.
Energetic and fun fragrance for a sunny day out to the boardwalk with your cute friends. Very sweet, but the musk adds a touch of sophistication. Reminds me of the Ari perfume if they added a flowery powder to it. 1 spray is very strong and last for about 4-5 hours if not more. The bottle is pretty much representative of the scent! Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Isabel M.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Isabel M.
Newest addition, it’s light and powdery and you really get a soft raspberry baby powder type scent. This is different from how i thought it would smell but the packaging is gorgeous and i just want to look at it on my vanity all day. Excited to keep this around for spring days where i want something light and easy to spray on.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Leah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this perfume! It is sweet and sassy and isn’t overpowering but also it last all day long! I has like a sweat pea scent along with a hint of vanilla. First time user and i will definitely be buying again!
Janine W.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Janine W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this fragrance. It’s fruity and floral. Smells like raspberries, jasmine and sugar musk. It’s a summer type fragrance for me. I found this adorable little 4ml bottle and even at this size the bottle is adorable and makes a lovely addition to any bathroom or vanity. Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Maryjane C.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Maryjane C.
I don’t have the original so I can’t compare to see if this is sweeter than that, but I was expecting a bit more from this. It is on the fruity side of sweetness, barely get any sugar. The raspberry note is very prominent with the musk too. It can be a bit too floral and powdery in the cold. This lasts about 3-4 hours before I can’t smell it anymore on skin and clothes. EDIT: it seems like it won’t let me post a review for Daisy Love Skies so I’m gonna do it here. This is so beautiful. I get the salt, raspberry and whipped cream notes. It’s sweet but not overbearing, seems really great for all year. Lasts about 5 hours. This is going to be a staple for me.
Lissette A.
Jersey City, NJ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Lissette A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume is amazing! gave it a 4 stars because it is a super strong, a little can go a long way. It is a perfect scent for when you go to a Party and want to be smelling nice all night. If you like sweet scents this is the perfume for you!
Janelle S.
Tucson, AZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Janelle S.
This is my absolute favorite scent! I had been sent a sample size from Influenster around a year ago and I knew I needed to add it to my repertoire! It has such a sweet floral/fruity scent and it lasts all day! I 10/10 recommend, esp if you like a super sweet scent on you!
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet uploaded by Priscilla T.
I received this Daisy Love as a Christmas gift from my daughter, I generally wear Marc Jacobs Daisy but she said they we’re out of it. Anyway, this does have a good scent and is perfect for Spring and Summer wear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia  W.
Pontyclun, Mid Glamorgan
Sydney L.
Duarte, CA
Amber P. il y a un an
I havent tried the daisy love,, jus the so sweet and the sweet is RIDICULOUSLY SWEET. Like I literally cannot stand it. I don't even like the notes that go with it. And I'm a sweet perfume wearer. I can't even bring myself to wear it. Thankgod I jus bought the travel spray size. The original daisy, daisy twinkle, and perfect are my all time favs of his
Paloma P.
Ozark, AL
Iris G. il y a un an
Love it. I tried a little sample bottle of it and it smells so gooooood
Faith P.
Mya B. il y a 10 mois
Yes! I love love it! It last super long I can’t believe it’s a toilette! Sweet a bit fruity and a bit fresh!
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
il y a un an
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet I came across this yesterday at Sephora. Do you recommend? Is it sickenly sweet or light sweet? It smelled alot like a cotton candy body spray
Kellen H. il y a un an