BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMarc Jacobs
Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml

Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml

Addictive and irresistible, Daisy Love is a new facet of the Marc Jacobs iconic Daisy fragrance. A care-free contagious love of life celebrated in radiant florals and unexpected sparkling gourmand twists.

Does anyone layer this scent or just wear it alone?
is this product worth the money?
[product:marc-jacobs-daisy-love-eau-de-toilette] [brand:marc-jacobs] Have you tried this?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml!
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Paige E.
Purchased at: Sephora
If the girl next door wore perfume this is the scent she’d be wearing! This perfume is so pretty that if they made this in a parfume rather than a toilette I’d buy it in a heartbeat. Whichh brings me to the downside of this perfume: it’s a weak performer. On me I only got 2 to 3 hours of wear time before it became completely undetectable. For me that’s just too much of a deal breaker, especially when I know for the same price I could get a parfume that last 6+ hours. I’m still giving it 4 stars because the scent is just that beautiful, but I’d only recommend this to someone who doesn’t mind reapplying.
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Breana J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just had to highlight these two classics in my collection! I really am fragrance obsessed and I enjoy discovering new scents any chance I get but these two just take me back in time and I will never let them go! Both of the perfumes are floral scents with a hint of sweetness! Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Spray #FavoriteFragrance #BeautyHaul #Shelfie
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Puja J.
I got this as a sample gift from Sephora with my purchase. I do like this fragrance, it's very floral and smells good. Lasts longer. I recommend this product.
Kelly W.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Kelly W.
I received a sample of this when I bought another perfume and it smells nice! It has a great combination of floral and sweet. My husband was not a fan, thinks it’s smells juvenile like cotton candy
Misha T.
NJ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Misha T.
Daisy Love is a radiant fragrance that has a vibrant burst of sweet cloudberries. Delicate daisy tree petals mingle with cashmere musks and driftwood that creates a lasting and memorable gourmand twist.
Brittney S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Brittney S.
Great smell has hints of citrus and floral. It’s a little sweet but has the most elegant scent. I love the packaging and the combination of the ingredients in the Daisy Love perfume it’s my go to! I love it so much and definitely recommend it!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Tina I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love is a scent that I enjoy wearing. It has a spring floral scent. I get compliments throughout the day on smelling good. I spray it on in the morning and can still smell it in the evening.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Katie G.
This is a great perfume. The smell is warm and floral, a little musty. It is long lasting but not over powering. Overall, good product and worth the price.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Paige P.
Midland, TX
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Paige P.
This smell is heavenly 🤤 light, sweet, & clean. I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing when I have this on. The smell is not too florally and the scent lasts all day unlike other perfumes. It is on the pricey end, so I bought it at Ulta when they had their 20% off. WORTH IT!
Charlcie S.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love  Eau de Toilette Pen Spray 10ml uploaded by Charlcie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this scent. However it is much too light and has no staying power whatsoever. I don’t smell it throughout the day or hardly even following application. I would stick to the original Daisy or try Daisy Dream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole W.
Harvey, ND
il y a 5 mois
Torres Llissel S. il y a 4 mois
Yes love my marc jacobs daisy
Scarlett S.
Lili D.
Riverside, CA
il y a un an
Lindsay A. il y a un an
It smells incredible. It's very light, fresh, and floral. I wear it almost everyday and get constant compliments on it.