Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette

Addictive and irresistible, Daisy Love fills the air with a contagious love of life. Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, this gourmand radiant fragrance reveals its first notes in a vibrant burst of sweet cloudberries. Delicate daisy tree petals mingle with sparkling cashmere musks and driftwood to create a lasting and memorable gourmand twist. An ode to the Marc Jacobs iconic daisy, Daisy Love blooms with an oversized daisy that reflects over the warm glow of the juice.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: CRYSTALIZED CLOUDBERRIES;

Heart Notes: DAISY TREE PETALS ;

Base Notes: CASHMERE MUSKS, DRIFTWOOD

How strong is this fragrance ?
Do you enjoy this fragrance? Does it last long ? Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette
what is the best size to get??
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette!
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Paige E.
Purchased at: Sephora
If the girl next door wore perfume this is the scent she’d be wearing! This perfume is so pretty that if they made this in a parfume rather than a toilette I’d buy it in a heartbeat. Whichh brings me to the downside of this perfume: it’s a weak performer. On me I only got 2 to 3 hours of wear time before it became completely undetectable. For me that’s just too much of a deal breaker, especially when I know for the same price I could get a parfume that last 6+ hours. I’m still giving it 4 stars because the scent is just that beautiful, but I’d only recommend this to someone who doesn’t mind reapplying.
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Puja J.
I got this as a sample gift from Sephora with my purchase. I do like this fragrance, it's very floral and smells good. Lasts longer. I recommend this product.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kelly W.
I received a sample of this when I bought another perfume and it smells nice! It has a great combination of floral and sweet. My husband was not a fan, thinks it’s smells juvenile like cotton candy
Misha T.
NJ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Misha T.
Daisy Love is a radiant fragrance that has a vibrant burst of sweet cloudberries. Delicate daisy tree petals mingle with cashmere musks and driftwood that creates a lasting and memorable gourmand twist.
Brittney S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brittney S.
Great smell has hints of citrus and floral. It’s a little sweet but has the most elegant scent. I love the packaging and the combination of the ingredients in the Daisy Love perfume it’s my go to! I love it so much and definitely recommend it!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tina I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love is a scent that I enjoy wearing. It has a spring floral scent. I get compliments throughout the day on smelling good. I spray it on in the morning and can still smell it in the evening.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Katie G.
This is a great perfume. The smell is warm and floral, a little musty. It is long lasting but not over powering. Overall, good product and worth the price.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Paige P.
Midland, TX
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Paige P.
This smell is heavenly 🤤 light, sweet, & clean. I always get asked what perfume I’m wearing when I have this on. The smell is not too florally and the scent lasts all day unlike other perfumes. It is on the pricey end, so I bought it at Ulta when they had their 20% off. WORTH IT!
Charlcie S.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Charlcie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this scent. However it is much too light and has no staying power whatsoever. I don’t smell it throughout the day or hardly even following application. I would stick to the original Daisy or try Daisy Dream.
Angela R.
Riviera Beach, FL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette uploaded by Angela R.
I love this fragrance, is not so over powering. Is a very last fragrance! It has like a light fruity smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Scarlett S.
Whistler, BC
il y a 4 mois
Litian M. il y a 2 mois
I love it- floral scent & stays for a long time!
Kiley S.
vernon
il y a 6 mois
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Does this perfume last all day?
Jessica M. il y a 6 mois
Lili D.
Riverside, CA
il y a 7 mois
Lindsay A. il y a 7 mois
It smells incredible. It's very light, fresh, and floral. I wear it almost everyday and get constant compliments on it.
VE-1588425Katherine P.
Doral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette ? how is the fragrance? strong? soft? Does the smell linger by joining with the body's pH?
Vilma A. il y a 2 mois
It’s like a light floral romantic scent to me. Lasts all day for me. I love it and can wear through all the seasons