BY MARC JACOBS

Addictive and irresistible, Daisy Love fills the air with a contagious love of life. Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, this gourmand radiant fragrance reveals its first notes in a vibrant burst of sweet cloudberries. Delicate daisy tree petals mingle with sparkling cashmere musks and driftwood to create a lasting and memorable gourmand twist. An ode to the Marc Jacobs iconic daisy, Daisy Love blooms with an oversized daisy that reflects over the warm glow of the juice.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: CRYSTALIZED CLOUDBERRIES;

Heart Notes: DAISY TREE PETALS ;

Base Notes: CASHMERE MUSKS, DRIFTWOOD

NICOLE L.
Wilmington , NC
I’m so torn with this perfume. To start, I tested it at Ulta because I was on the hunt to try a new sweet smelling perfume. I tested it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love!! I bought the biggest size, 3.4oz, because it smelled that amazing!! Well I’ve noticed since I bought it, every time I spray myself with it, it doesn’t last long at all! The smell fades in less than an hour. I’m torn because this is the most beautiful sweet, but not overbearing sweet, smelling perfume I’ve tried in a while but it just doesn’t last. That’s why I can’t give it the full 5 stars. And I can’t give it less stars because it may last longer for other people.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Very cute packaging. The bottle it’s self is just beautiful. The scent smells exactly like a fresh daisy and lasts all day even with only one spray! Great for a Christmas present, anniversary gift, Valentine’s Day gift or anything! I 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume to wear you. Marc Jacobs has a whole Daisy collection to choose from.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Walking up to the brand ambassadors to get my sample of #DaisyLove from Marc Jacobs fragrances was a cool experience.
LOL, you know as soon as I got the sample, I had to try the fragrance on. At first spray I thought the fragrance was loud and far too sweet but once it was on and had hit a little air, I actually liked the fragrance.. the fragrance stayed with me-all day. The longer I wore it, the more subtle it became and the more I liked it.
It isn’t a fragrance I would wear dialysis but my mom surely will. I will take her to get a bottle this weekend.
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
PERFECTION!! Daisy Love is a perfume that I could wear all year long and never be dissatisfied! It is sweet, warm, sexy, and soft. I own all the perfumes from the Daisy line and I have to say this one is at the top! I have enjoyed this perfume this summer and I think it is going to be wonderful to wear in the fall/winter! In my opinion, I think it is a sweeter and more musky and soft version of Dream. Dream has been my favorite since before this one. It does last a pretty significant amount of time on my skin, however the scent fades over the day. Absolutely love it and Marc Jacobs as a brand.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I haven’t met a Marc Jacobs scent I didn’t like and this one gets added to the list of hits ! It’s fresh and sweet yet light and strong. I sprayed some in the early afternoon and still smelled it the following day!!! I’m definitely going to add this one to my birthday wish list this year!
darkskin e.
I got a sample of this at Marc jacobs santa monica's pier event. I instantly fell in love!! Another winner in the MJ daisy fragrances collection. This perfume smells like summer and youth. The main notes are cloudberries and daisy, a sweet and girly bouquet that still packs a punch once it dries down. I have been wearing the sample that o got at the SMP event for 6 hours and i still smell amazing. Marc jacobs can do no wrong to me
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my scent for 6 months now! I get so many compliments anytime I wear it. I always feel fresh and feminine when I wear this scent. The scent lasts all day long. I put it on my Christmas list because I’m almost out!
Samantha M.
marblehead
The best daisy fragrance so far! The smell is sweet and long lasting! The bottle is super cute and displayed on my vanity! I will continue to use this! I get more compliments on this fragrance ! You need to buy this!
Jamie G.
Blackshear
This is my new favorite spring and summer scent. I don’t love the typical fresh undertones of the Daisy fragrances but this one is more sweet and slightly floral. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Christina T.
Rosemead, CA
When I saw that Marc Jacobs was coming out with another perfume, I was ecstatic! I love my current Daisy perfume and to no surprise, I am obsessed with this one too! I got a sample with I visited the Daisy Love event at the Santa Monica pier. The fresh scent is what attracted me. I cannot wait to get my hands on it but for now, the tiny sample size will do!
Lauren M.
Kingston
Is this long lasting?
Simona L.
Easton, PA
Is this long lasting?
Emilee P.
Port Angeles, WA
anyone tried the marc jacobs daisy love perfume ? i’m torn on if it’s worth the price point or not Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau De Toilette
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
what are some of your favorite perfumes for the spring/summer time?Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau De Toilette