BY MARC JACOBS

Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss by Marc Jacobs 75ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

Vibrant and bright, kissed with emotion. Inspired by the vivid bursts of colour in Marc Jacobs Resort fashion collections, Daisy Marc Jacobs Kiss Editions are vibrant, bold, and striking.

As delicate as a butterfly kiss on the skin, the green floral notes of Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss captures the excitement of fresh new feelings.

Fragrance Notes: The beautiful Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss fragrance opens with a shimmer of mandarin leaves and cassis, spiced with pink pepper. In the heart, the sheer luminosity of peony and cherry blossom petals rain over you, before a warming base of white woods envelop you in subtle sensuality.

Andrea C.
York Springs, PA
Every time I go into the ULTA near me I always go by this and just smell it. I have bought it and I love it. The bottle is beautiful, I love the color, it is playful, however very elegant and not tacky... on top of the style the smell is beautiful. It is a floral scent with what I think smells like a slight hint of vanilla. I am totally in love with this product.
Angelly H.
I got this as a gift and I was happy,but I'm sensitive when it comes to scents and this for me started off prefect but I started to get headaches later one, but overall I still use it just not as often as I'd like but I'd totally recommend if you don't have an issue like mine.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This perfume is a perfect spring scent! is a dream. It's the perfect combination of a clean scent and a floral scent- think a cotton and honeysuckle hybrid. It's not overpowering or chemical-y like some perfumes can be. The packaging is also cute and simple; I love the plastic flowers on the cap.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I purchase this perfume i was quit disapointed to me smell like a plain floral perfume nothing unique. Not good on sillage or projection. NOW KEEP IN MIND I REVIEW FRAGRANCES HOWEVER,My youngest sister love it specially the bottle since it was her birthday I gave it to her. ill give a 3 of 5.
Elena F.
Just picked this up at Macy's for my birthday. Beautiful scent, age appropriate, light. It is very expensive, but it will last me a whole year. So far it doesn't seem to stay on my skin all day. Or my nose is immune to it. I did get a free roller with purchase so I do like to re-apply once a day.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
It's perfect if you are little bit more a mature lady but it's not really fitting for a young girl. The sent is nice and flowery and it will last you all day once again great for someone a little bit older but not really for a young girl in her 20s
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
This is such a beautiful and unique fragrance! It's a little bit sweet, a little bit floral and a little bit fresh. Not to mention the bottle is absolutely stunning! Love Daisy Dream but this is my second favorite from the Daisy line
Mckenna T.
Kansas City, MO
This scent brings me back to my high school days. I wore the Original Daisy perfume almost every day. This one is just as great and sweet smelling. Bought from Sephora! Would definitely buy again. 10/10
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I just bought this and I LOVE IT.  I was actually planning to purchase the Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette one but I ended up going with this one.  It smells both fruity and floral which are my two go-to smells.  I think this is a very flirty and fun fragrance but also sophisticated as well.  The bottle and packaging is also very cute and feminine as its various shades of pink.  This is the perfect spring fragrance and I am so happy with my purchase.
Michelle V.
I wear Daisy Eau so Fresh every day. Thought I'd add another option. While the Eau so Fresh is subtle and light, this was a heavy floral & so overpowering I had to wash it off. I'll try others - this was just a rare no in Marc Jacobs fragrances for me.
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I love the Sorbet Eau so Fresh, so I'm wondering if anyone likes this better? And if so, why?