BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Launched by the design house of marc jacobs in the year 2011. This flowery fragrance has a blend of wild strawberries, gardenia, jasmine, cedar, and birch. It is recommended for casual wear.

monica a.
I love this because it is light and the trail of the leaves smell behind. There is the initial smell, as in a first impression. Then there is the lingering smell of whether or not if it is too heavy and the meaning of the strong is the smell. And then there is the trail left behind. With some perfumes the kids do not stay fresh with Mark Jake ups the first impression is the last impression, and it is the smell of you. Pure beauty. I love this brand and the smell
Ann S.
Lima, OH
My FAVORITE scent of all time!! This is was one bottle I hated letting anyone use a spray of, because I never wanted it to end! The scent stayed with me ALL DAY!! Another bottle is on my shopping list!
Milly M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this one because it is lightweight and the trail of the scent leaves behind. There is the opening scent, as in a first impression. Then there is the lingering smell of whether or not if it is too heavy and meaning how strong the scent is. And then there is the trail it leaves behind. With some perfumes the sons don't not stays fresh with Mark Jake ups the first impression is the last impression, and it is the smell of you. Pure beauty. I love this brand and smell
Tanesha R.
Girl. This is the perfume you spray on when you feel good and you want to smell great! I wear this almost everyday because it has a light airy smell to it. It's not too much but it's just enough. I recommend this product
Jennifer P.
Woodside, NY
This perfume is one of my all time favorites! From the packaging to the scent, its just a ten. Its so fresh and i get compliments when i wear it! Its pretty easily accessible, although a bit pricey. I have gifted this to a few friends and family because its so good!
Lisa Ann L.
Boca Raton FL
The original daisy is such an iconic sent its hard to top but you can't go wrong adding in pink daisy to your collection. I recommend always getting a smaller rollerball size before purchasing the full size just so you can see how it wears with your body chemistry
Sandra C.
Cahokia, IL
Beautiful scent....
Used little and the scent lasted such a long time. Got many compliments from people while wearing this scent. Highly recommend this to the woman who wants to be noticed.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
With light floral notes, Daisy leaves you smelling... Well... Like a daisy of course! Just a few sprays leave you smelling fresh all day long as this parfume lasts for hours on end. There's barely a need to reapply throughout the day.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
I have loved this fragrance for as long as I can remember. It is incredibly feminine, flirty, and fresh! It's the perfect perfume for a daytime date to the city or park though to me I wouldn't wear it as a nighttime fragrance.
Pink C.
This perfume was really strong and very sweet. I don't honestly don't like perfumes like these. I did like the way it looked though. The perfume I felt it lasted long.