MARC JACOBS Daisy Hot Pink Eau de Parfum for Women uploaded by Rozee A.MARC JACOBS Daisy Hot Pink Eau de Parfum for Women uploaded by Shaqueesha W.

BY MARC JACOBS

Daisy Hot Pink Perfume by Marc Jacobs, Launched in 2017, Daisy Kiss truly blends the best of everything to create an alluring scent as sweet as a first smooch . Crafted by renowned perfumer Richard Herpin for Marc Jacobs, this women’s perfume masterfully combines a floral and fruity start with a musky and woody finish. The top notes are an alluring compilation of invitingly sweet pomelo, fuzzy apricot and powdery violet. The heart of the scent gains a soft womanly appeal with notes of exotic osmanthus, the fresh floral of peony and romantic pink rose. The perfume finishes with an earthy sensuousness thanks to base notes of ambrox, warming musk and woodsy cedar.

Marc Jacobs, an American fashion designer, has enjoyed a storied and successful career both within his own namesake clothing brands and those of other big-name fashion houses. He has created clothing lines for the likes of the Perry Ellis company, and has also worked as the creative director for Louis Vuitton. In partnership with Coty, he made the leap to fragrance in 2001 with his first scent for women. His first men’s cologne followed in 2002. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
This perfume smells great! I absolutely love it and I would repurchase it again. It smells sexy and it’s very sophisticated. I love the packaging it’s too cute! I would recommend this, it makes a great gift !
monica c.
I love this because it is light and the trail of the leaves smell behind. There is the initial smell, as in a first impression. Then there is the lingering smell of whether or not if it is too heavy and the meaning of the strong is the smell. And then there is the trail left behind. With some perfumes the kids do not stay fresh with Mark Jake ups the first impression is the last impression, and it is the smell of you. Pure beauty. I love this brand and the smell
Milly M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this one because it is lightweight and the trail of the scent leaves behind. There is the opening scent, as in a first impression. Then there is the lingering smell of whether or not if it is too heavy and meaning how strong the scent is. And then there is the trail it leaves behind. With some perfumes the sons don't not stays fresh with Mark Jake ups the first impression is the last impression, and it is the smell of you. Pure beauty. I love this brand and smell
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
The first time I ever time this I knew I had to have it. Maybe I will try another Marc Jacobs in the near future but this one is my favorite and my husband loves it on me. I normal don't like to add pictures but I had to on this one. I love perfume and it makes me happy when I get for a gift 🎁
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Okay Marc Jacobs daisy is my most favorite perfume to wear when I first smelled that I knew that I had to have it and usually I don't wear perfume I usually do with the light body spray but this is my most favorite I love the smell it it's last thing you don't have to put on too much it's great
Alexa B.
Brooklyn
You seriously cannot go wrong with a Marc Jacobs scent! All of the Daisy perfumes are super fab and smell amazing. The Hot Pink edition is my fav and lasts a long time. I constantly get compliments on good I smell. I purchased this at Sephora and would buy again.
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this smell. It is light and easy. It is romantic and still flirty. You could wear it on date night but it is also acceptable for daily wear. I was concerned it would smell too young but it didn't. I did wish the scent stayed longer, however.
Tanesha R.
Girl. This is the perfume you spray on when you feel good and you want to smell great! I wear this almost everyday because it has a light airy smell to it. It's not too much but it's just enough. I recommend this product
Jocelyn B.
Lexington, KY
My absolutely favorite! I don't wear anything else. The smell is so perfect because it's floral but has an edge to it. I always get compliments about smelling good when people are around! My boyfriend LOVES this!
Jennifer P.
Woodside, NY
This perfume is one of my all time favorites! From the packaging to the scent, its just a ten. Its so fresh and i get compliments when i wear it! Its pretty easily accessible, although a bit pricey. I have gifted this to a few friends and family because its so good!