Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Twinkle Eau De Toilette uploaded by Wildelise O.

BY MARC JACOBS

Vibrant and unexpected, Daisy Eau So Fresh Twinkle radiates with its effervescent blend of succulent fruity and delicate floral notes. Sparkling raspberry intertwines with violet flower and wild rose blossoms at the heart, creating a blissful aroma. Crème de cassis rounds out the base for a sensual finish.

Fragrance Notes:

Sparkling Raspberry, Violet Flower, Crème de Cassis

Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
This fragrance is so so good. It is light, fresh, fruity and florally. The bottle is absolutely stunning and so great if you like to display your perfumes. It’s not too sweet or overpowering. However, the perfume does have a pretty big con for me, especially for the price. Actually two. One, it’s limited edition. Boo. Two, it does not last very long at. All. At least one me. I smell it for an hour and then it’s gone. And that stuff is expensive man. By the end of the day, that perfume is long gone. Oh actually three cons. No rollerball. So, smells amazing but doesn’t last long.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
I’m obsessed! Light sweet scent with a hint of floral & a hint of something sultry. If you’re not a major fan of floral scents this is a great one to try from Marc Jacobs. I adore the bottle it reminds me of a grown up throw back to limited too as a kid. I almost want to buy a second bottle in case I run out after it was limited edition.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
Oh my gosh!!! Right now this is my absolute favorite perfume. I went to Ulta and luckily scooped up the very last one. I'm a huge fan of Marc Jacobs and have always loved all the perfumes but this one tops them all. To me, it has a hint of candy smell. Not to mention, the bottle is so cute!!!
Bridgett W.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually hate floral scents but all of the Marc Jacobs daisy are sooooo yummy. this one especially. on my skin I smell a bit of raspberry, and sweetness like candy with a mix of floral but it smells amazing even though it sounds weird. it stays on my skin for a long time too.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this so much and am upset it’s limited edition! I’ve never smelt anything like it, it’s so fresh and clean. It lasts a long time on the skin too. I used a 20% off at Ulta to buy it and have no regrets, it’s a new favorite.
Abigail C.
Marion, IA
The Daisy perfume line by Marc Jacobs is the only fragrance I’ll wear! I typically shear the Daisy Dream, but when I found this one, I made the switch. It’s soft and florally with a slight notes of earthy, woodsiness. I love it and definitely recommend if you want something florally, but not too sweet and sugary! It lasts all day without being overpowering.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Delicious! Just like it's name it's so #fresh, #sweet and decadent. Gorgeous packaging (my favorite color of course) and extremely long lasting! Recomendado 💯 #MarcJacobs outdid themselves with this #perfume it's so delicious!!!!!
Kreystine G.
I love this perfume! I get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it out & I think it complements my body’s chemistry because it stays on me all day! I love that I can smell it sill at the end of the day, it’s a great smelling long lasting perfume!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I love this!  I really loved last year's limited edition Marc Jacobs perfume in Daisy Dream Kiss and this one is a close tie for me.  It's so unique and so everyday-wearable, feminine, and memorable.  There are several other Marc Jacobs fragrances that I also enjoy but this one is probably either my number one or two favorite (alongside the Daisy Dream Kiss).  The Eau So Fresh is my favorite of the three limited edition fragrances this year and I can't stop wearing it--this will be my "signature scent" this year.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
OH MY GOSH!!! This is probably my new FAV perfume!!! It smells so amazing and the smell lasts forever!!! It reminds of of candy 😍 sadly I only have a very small sample size!! But just from that alone I know this is a great perfume and I WANT TO HAVE THE BIG BOTTLE ASAP!!! Kinda pricey but it seems worth it!!!

back