Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray

Kassie H.
Riverton, IL
This is my absolute favorite perfume . It smells floral and fruity at the same time and it's just the perfect scent for me . I'm sad that they don't have it any more !! Wish they would bring it back!
Uinji S.
I recommend 100% this fragrance but I think this product was unlimited the fragrance was soft and at the same time sweet I love it Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Thomai Z.
The Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet Eau de toilette is a very good smelling fragrance. This was given to me as a gift for my birthday and i have to say I really adore it since then. As far as I know the fragrance contains mandarin, apple blossom, lotus, magnolia, jasmine, violet, soft woods and musk. In general it smells flowery and is the perfect summer fragrance. It is available only in 75 ml Eau de Toilette so that's why I rate it with 4 from 5 stars. All in all I would definitely recommend you buying this product. In my opinion it's absolutely worth its price.
Emma k.
Sudbury , ON
Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite everyday scents. its soft, floral, and has almost a candy-like scent. I love the bottle design, it's so fun. Although it is on the pricier side, It lasts for almost a year for me. I absolutely recommend this perfume.