BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

A whimsical interpretation of the original Daisy fragrance, this scent is more fruity, more bubbly, more fun! Open the bottle and you'll be transported to a field of sunshine that bursts with the flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful sweetness of fruits. Its light, woody base infuses a subtle but sharp glimmer of musk for an unexpected twist of radiance. Fun to look at, touch, and open, the gold top of the weighted glass bottle is covered in six soft-to-the-touch daisies with petals in white, pink, and yellow. This set contains:- 4.25 oz/ 125 mL Eau de Toilette Spray- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Body Lotion- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Rollerball Notes: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum. Style: Exhilarating. Bubbly. Playful. see more...

• Is this the best Marc Jacobs scent?2 Answers
  • I saw this perfume everywhere on internet, can someone explain wh...3 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this for so long, I wonder if I could find a s...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sacha P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a Christmas present a year ago from my mun she knows how obessed I'am with this scent as well as everyone in my family. I'm definitely In love with this especially the fact that it came with the lotion annnnnnnnddddd the rollerball. The box was the icing on the cake. I almost felt like I was a good girl and Santa must of found out lol!This is a classic fresh floral fragrance that in my opinion in classically feminine that can be worn by my daughter me or my mum and smell different but still soooooooooo good. Would recommend gift set to anyonethat likes fresh floral scents or for yourself because of its great value👍👍
Latoya G.
I get so much feedback from this scent. It works well with my body's natural scent. I turn heads and i get asked what I'm wearing a lot. I'm a single woman right now but i date frequently and this is the scent i would wear when going out,. Especially on a first date. Guys can't get enough of the way i smell. I have bought a few of the gift sets for friends in their birthdays because they're always complimenting me on how good i smell.
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA
Marc Jacobs never fails at creating the most adorable packaging for his fragrances! This one is so adorable and chic with the light pink and white flowers on the cap and looks gorgeous on my vanity. The smell is the perfect balance of fresh and flowery without smelling too much like a fruity body mist. I would say the smell seems to fit right in between his other Lola and Dot perfumes which I also love!
Katrina H.
My mom absolutely loves this product! I watched her use it for years and I finally tried it out for myself and then my world changed. I fell in love. This perfume lasts ALL day and I mean it! You can smell me from across the dinner table hunny! And I smell amazing! Can never get enough of this product, me and my mom have repurchased so many times
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I got this for my birthday last year and it is still one of my favorite scents a plan to replace. The travel perfume was awesome to keep in my purse with the lotion. This is one of the only perfume sets I ever used up completely, it was that good. It's a light fresh scent, with floral undertones. I loved that it didn't smell to sweet
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This fragrance smells nice at first, but makes me feel weird after a while. It is long lasting, and while I do like it…I can't help the way it makes me feel. The lotion gave me an allergic reaction all over my arms. This is the only perfume I have ever had a problem with. Nice fragrance if it doesn't cause any allergy to you, though.
Lauren T.
Cordova, TN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I love having the travel size with me in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. I get compliments all the time, and sometimes I'm reluctant to tell others what it is because I want to keep it my little secret! This is definitely one of my favorite beauty items that's worth the extra money.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
While it's not the most unique scent in the world, Daisy Eau So Fresh is the one I always come back to. It's sweet but not too sweet, floral/girly but not too much. It doesn't smell old lady at all, but doesn't smell sickly sweet like a high school girl either. It's easy to wear and recognizable but still subtle.
Meredith D.
Ingram, TX
This is a Great set to get! It comes with a full size perfume, a roll on perfume, and a full size lotion! The packaging is super cute and girly. The smell is very pleasant and has a strong flower sent. The lotion is very mosterizing and smell wonderful too. In conclusion it is a great product to get!
Sara W.
This scent has and will always be my favorite perfume! So refreshing and light- not your heavy scented grandma perfume. Have usually purchased it from Ulta and the bonus is you always get a really awesome gift from them when you purchase a fragrance. I love this scent with all my heart, for real!
Kenny J.
Does it smell good and is it worth buying
M m.
Is only the pretty bottle ? Or is actually the sent good?
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
Is it good product to buy?
Kerry S.
Does this small better than the original daisy?
Alice
I was thinking about this for a present? Why do you think?