Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz

by Marc Jacobs

Fruity, bubbly and absolutely fun, daisy eau so fresh is a must-have floral fragrance for women by marc jacobs. Launched in 2011, it is designed to transport you to a field of sunshine that is filled with flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful...
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz!
Magog, Québec
This is a perfume i can count on. A little floral with a little fruity side, but still really light and simple. Love the format, only downside is that i don't smell it on myself after 2 hours, which is not enough for me. Would be great if the have a eau de parfum version of this one😂
This is my all time favourite perfume! I love the pretty bottle it comes in and the scent is light and fresh. The scent lasts a long time on the skin and would buy again. The price is worth it as its a beautiful perfume and would recommend this to others.
Leeds, Horsforth
This perfume is by far my best go to perfume as it's smells lovely and fresh on me, plus its long lasting! Everytime I wear it I'm sure to get compliments or people asking me what perfume I have on as it's lovely!
Loves Park, IL
I got to try this the other day and its a decent perfume. Really refreshing and floral. A bit on the sweet side but still a really nice scent for a fun night out
Fethiye
This is my favourite perfume for spring and summer! Couldn't ask for better. Love its adorable and lovely packaging with the flowers, it's so cute, looks very nice on your dressing table as well. I would definiyely buy it again and also would love to try other fragrances from the collection!
North Wales
Can’t cope with these fragrances, every single one I buy I’m amazed, I got this one last year for Christmas and I can’t get enough of it, MJ is always on my lists for Christmas+birthdays because it’s such an affordable gift for your loved ones and smells insane
Daisy is my go-to everyday fragrance. It’s smells so fresh and floral but not overwhelmingly so. It’s like a spring day in a garden. As much as I love it, it doesn’t last very long. However reapply throughout out the day and you’re set.
This is my all time favourite perfume! Smells perfect and never get bored of it. Always get compliments on how good it smells