Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz

by Marc Jacobs

Fruity, bubbly and absolutely fun, daisy eau so fresh is a must-have floral fragrance for women by marc jacobs. Launched in 2011, it is designed to transport you to a field of sunshine that is filled with flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful...
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz!
longmont
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite perfumes. I rarely buy the [email protected] twice. I’ve purchased this one a handful of times. It’s light and lasts all day. You only need one or two sprays. It’s not irritating to the skin. Highly recommend if you like light floral.
Carlsbad, NM
Smells amazing I truly love it, it's one of my go to smells, it's really fresh and is not over powering!! I always buy this when I run out, it's perfect for an everyday smell! And smells fancy! I recommend it. It's awesome you all will love it:)
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very feminine and subtle fragrance. It is a rich floral fragrance that is subdued by notes of vanilla and lime. This is a nice crisp feminine summer fragrance.
I am OBSESSED with this scent. It’s not too strong but yet last all day! I have received countless compliments when I wear Daisy. plus one spray is enough for the whole day so the bottle last a while!
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Very sweet aroma! And the packaging is simply beautiful. The smell lasts all day and it has a very sweet and flowery fragrance to it that you’ll find very appealing. I 100% recommend this perfume.
Philadelphia , PA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz uploaded by Shannon M.
Classy smell, fresh and fun, all around great perfume. I love everything Marc Jacobs! You can't go wrong with anything from the 'daisy' line.
I love this perfume from the scent to this cute bottle! It's such a girly fragrance that has everyone asking what are you wearing.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased at: Amazon
By far my absolute FAVORITE perfume on the planet!! I’ve gotten so many compliments on this smell!!
Denton, TX
I used this for events because the smell it’s just good I don’t want to finish it but try it
Vaughan, ON
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 2.5 oz uploaded by Kayla L.
This product is my favourite perfume. I use this everyday because it smells so good and fresh. People compliment all the time when i wear this. My favourite one out of all the daisy collections and i have most of them! I would recommend 100%.