BY MARC JACOBS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Raspberry, Wild Rose, Warm PlumAbout: Sophisticated but not too serious, Daisy Eau So Fresh sparkles with a sunny, vibrant energy. A spirited incarnation of the original Daisy, this fragrance excites the senses with a bright elegance and whimsical charm. Like the woman who wears it, Daisy Eau So Fresh inspires boldness and femininity, sweetness and unpredictability. The scent's enticing top notes of raspberry and grapefruit sparkle on the skin like sunshine, deepening into a sensuous heart of wild rose and a musky, sophisticated finish of warm plum and cedarwood. Master perfumer Alberto Morillas, the creator of Daisy Marc Jacobs, also composed this radiant bouquet of fruits and flowers. A perfect showcase for the delicate pink elixir of Daisy Eau So Fresh, the crystal-clear bottle takes whimsy to new heights, with its cap of playful daisies and pop of neon yellow.

• "A little goes a long way and I'm left smelling good all day." in 1 review
  • "It's a fresh scent that lasts all day and I get compliments every single time I wear it " in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite perfume!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing i love the floral scent and how it last all day i get so many complement on it " in 1 review
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
To see that this fragrance has been discontinued when I came to review broke my heart. I received Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh from Crowdtap a few years ago to try out and absolutely fell in love. I wear Daisy every day now and save my Eau So Fresh bottle for special occassions because it is my absolute favorite. I used to wear the Eau So Fresh every day before the bottle started getting low and I didnt want to run out so I switched to the classic Daisy (which I like but it isnt as good as this one). I have a hard time finding perfume I like but this one smells so good, every time I wore it my friends would constantly ask me what I was wearing because it smelled so good. It's not overly floral so it doesnt smell like a grandma, it's got a very youthful (without being childish), fresh scent. I wish I could describe it better but I suck at describing scents. If you happen to see it in stores definitely give it a try before its gone!
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
The scent of this is very fresh and summery. A light scent that is not overpowering. The packaging is stunning and looks very elegant. The bottle hold a lot of product and lasts a long time. The only downside is that it does not last a long time. I feel like half way through work I cannot smell it anymore. Overall I really love this perfume but it will not last through long days where you cannot reapply.
Emily A.
I have the largest bottle of this perfume and absolutely love the fragrance. I use quite a bit of it and I’ve had it for months now so I’d say it’s worth it’s price. It smells floral but not over powering and has a light freshness to it. The only thing that I wish was different was the wear time. I put this on in the morning but throughout the day I can’t smell it anymore, so I do wish it lasted longer
🌻Alexis S.
I received a sephora sample set of perfumes and this is definitely my favorite scent out of the 8 or so in the sample bag. It lasts forever on clothes, I haven't really tried out the staying power on bare skin as of right now, though. It smells girly, but not little girl (if you know what I mean). It's a beautiful floral smell with sweet undertones. I am currently looking to buy this on eBay & hoping to catch a good deal!!
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
So I absolutely love the scent of this. It’s amazing for spring and summer. However, it does not last! I have to reapply it throughout the day, which means I go through it faster. I would buy it again, but maybe try the eau de parfum to see if it lasts longer.
Jenn W.
This is hands down my favorite fragrance I have.  The smell is very light and subtle, which is also its downfall as I do have a habit of spraying more than I should.  The actual smell is a perfect blend of fruity and floral that really is simply amazing.  The scent doesn't last as long as other perfumes  I have but I simply do not care as it truly is the best smell I have ever used.
Amanda C.
Yorkville, IL
Marc Jacobs Daisy is and will always be one of my favorite scents; I’ve been using it for years. It’s very light and I think it works for every occasion. The only downside is I find myself reapplying it throughout the day because the scent doesn’t last for more than a few hours.
Elif K.
This is one of my favorite scents! If I were to get married, I would most def wear it during my wedding, it’s that lovely. It has a soft floral yet fresh scent. Nothing too over powering yet very feminine. Also, it wears for a long time which is amazing since most scents wear off fast
Chantel G.
Delray Beach
One of the more expensive perfumes in my rotation but it’s nice! I just wish it lasted a bit longer and was stronger. I even use the lotion as well but it’s such a delicate smell that it does tend to fade quickly. But the beautiful and feminine smell keeps me a repeat customer.
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
I used this perfume for about 2 years and always got compliments on it. It’s a little pricey but it smells amazing so it’s worth it. Super cute bottle especially the top. I might buy it again but right now I’m trying new stuff
Teran S.
London
Can someone help me I LOVE this scent I just adore it but I feel like it just doesnt last on me.. i read some other reviws and some people had said the same thing, anyone have any idea why or how to make it last longer such a pretty penny but worth it other than it not lasting :( HELLPPP MEEE PLZ!
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
what fragrance are you currently wearing? I’m wearing MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Spray. I’ll follow all who follow me!
Jessica L.
Sacramento, CA
I've been wanting to purchase this scent but I can only find it online! I was wondering what it smells like? I currently live the original Daisy, but something lighter would be nice as I'm only 20:)

back