Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette

Daisy Marc Jacobs is a radiant floral, a classic, fragrance that’s charming and inviting with a signature quality. Timeless, yet young at heart, it transports you to a place that is optimistic, beautiful, and pure.

Have you tried this? Can you describe the scent please
Is this perfeme worth the money?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette!
Anita K.
Teaneck, NJ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Anita K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the smell! It's light not too strong of a smell. I like all the Marc jacobs scents. I also love the bottle with the flower top. I keep it on my table to display it. The price could be a lot but it is well worth the price since it is a long lasting perfume. I recommend this product for purchase even at the higher price point.
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olga V.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olga V.
Si es súper suave además si aroma delicioso lo recomiendo muchísimo además es súper fácil de usar y su olor súper delicioso es costoso pero delicioso si es súper rico lo recomiendo y es agradable súper delicioso suave de verdad es riquísimo y atractivo a los caballeros lo recomiendo mucho us suave además es duradero
Daniela B.
Aurora, IL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Daniela B.
I tried it for the first time when I was looking for a gift for my mother and I liked it so much, I bought it for her, it fit perfectly with her sweet and good personality! Now I love this perfume, it smells like my mother 🥰🥰 🥰
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karina  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This scent is really beautiful. It is more floral than fruity on me. Strangely it makes me think of a rose petal sorbet with raspberry syrup drizzled over it🌹Fresh, light and inoffensive. It is not the most unique scent (to me, its main notes are very similar to , but is less powdery and less overpowering. ) it is a perfect spring/summer or indoor scent. I think it would suit someone young (late teens~ late twenties)
Hunter Z.
West works Street
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Hunter Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my all time favorite fragrance for nearly 10 years! I am constantly complimented on how I smell and it lasts all day! It is light but also gives a sophisticated floral vibe. Gorgeous packaging too. I absolutely recommend this beauty!
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Smells amazing and look so cute ,I love it 😍 one of my favorite perfume ever !!!!!!!!!!
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Isabel M.
This is such a delicate light and sweet fragrance, it’s like unripe fruit and budding flowers. This would be the perfect scent for spring and it is the cutest bottle. I was lucky enough to get it on sale and i can’t wait to use it in the spring time it is the perfect girly light scent that is so easy and nice.
Debika D.
Buffalo, NY
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Debika D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have avidly used this perfume during the summer and I'm in love with the smell! Such a floral and sweet scent, lift-me-up scent! This has become my favorite perfumes. The packaging is super cute! I purchased the entire daisy set. The longevity of the perfume is just fantastic. Definitely worth the money 💸
Pamela H.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Pamela H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Well this was very unexpected. I received a sample size from Sephora. I picked it not knowing what to expect. It’s fruity and floral. Smells so fresh . It Smells like spring in a bottle. Yes I would definitely recommend if others enjoy the same scent . I’m very pleased 😀
Chelsea R.
Lino Lakes, MN
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chelsea R.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Chelsea R.
I love the smell of this perfume. Very fresh and very floral. It last all day too! #perfume #bestperfume MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette

448 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xiomarha P.
Edwina  B.
Petoskey, MI
il y a 5 mois
My T. il y a 4 mois
absolutely, the scent is very cute and long lasting