Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette

6% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

Daisy Marc Jacobs is a radiant floral, a classic, fragrance that’s charming and inviting with a signature quality. Timeless, yet young at heart, it transports you to a place that is optimistic, beautiful, and pure.

To all who read this you must have faith. There are greater forces at work than you can imagine. It will get better and each of your situations will improve whether it is what intended to happen or not. Few days after consulting Dr Abaka for help my ex came back to me and today we are happy together as husband and wife, I highly recommend any one to Dr Abaka for whatever problems you are experiencing whether is love, protection, money or psychic powers, he is the real deal. Whats-app number ( +1 ) 484-820-1518
Have you tried this? Can you describe the scent please
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette!
Mary R.
hannover
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mary R.
I love this Parfum. It’s a perfect summer Parfum because of the smelling. It’s so nice to wear it. I would recommend it
Jenna G.
I usually prefer body mists over perfumes, but this one is my go-to. It has a beautiful, fresh smell that is not offensive whatsoever. The rollerball makes it easy to apply, and the scent is very long-wearing. Absolutely love this product!
Kyra A.
I love Marc Jacobs! I love their Parfums and make up ! I know it's very expensive but holy crab..it's so nice !! It's the perfect summer smell and it stays on myself the whole day!!
Tiffany F.
Love, love, love the Marc Jacobs fragrance line. This scent makes itself known with a lovely floral scent that lasts almost all day. It is a nice aroma that sticks around but is not overwhelming - despite the initial spritz of the perfume. The bottle is super cute too! This is a wonderfully sophisticated scent without being too floral. If you want to feel "girly" and still have an air of maturity, this is a great option for you.
Daley B.
Plano, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day long. The bottle is adorable and hold a lot of fragrance which is great because I need it to last I wear it everyday. I have bought this product many times and it never lets me down. It's a little pricey but totally worth it.
ayaamirali
Stuehlingen
This fragrance is the best one from all the collection, it’s nice and sweet but sexy , the price is expensive but you need to try it because it worths the price!
Fabienne L.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this scent, especially in the summer! It's nice and light and just slightly sweet, not too overpowering. The packaging is super cute and I find that a little of this stuff goes a long way. I've already gone through a bottle because I adore the scent so much. I've also purchased the other versions of this scent because its one of my favorites.
Juliana A.
Classic scent! Youthful but still mature good for many different ages! Worth the price and last a while!
Jumanah B.
St. John's, NL
Absolutely love the smell, not exactly sure how to describe it but it's like one of my go to perfumes. It has really nice packaging and a very nice bottle, I love the daisies on the cap.
Katharina F.
Loving the scent! I bought a rollerball first and after I accidently broke the rollerball, I had to buy the flacon!

449 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Xiomarha P.
Edwina  B.
Petoskey, MI
il y a 6 mois
My T. il y a 6 mois
absolutely, the scent is very cute and long lasting