MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette

Sophisticated but not too serious, Daisy Eau So Fresh sparkles with a sunny, vibrant energy. A spirited incarnation of the original Daisy, this fragrance excites the senses with a bright elegance and whimsical charm. Like the woman who wears it, Daisy Eau So Fresh inspires us to be bold and feminine, sweet and unpredictable. The scent's enticing top notes of raspberry and grapefruit sparkle on the skin like sunshine, deepening into a sensuous heart of wild rose and a musky, sophisticated finish of warm plum and cedarwood.

Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas, the creator of Daisy Marc Jacobs, also composed this radiant bouquet of fruits and flowers.

A perfect showcase for the delicate pink elixir of Daisy Eau So Fresh, the crystal-clear bottle takes whimsy to new heights, with its cap of playful daisies and pop of neon yellow.

Worth the price tag??
HOW İS SMELL PARFUME ?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette!
Alexandra Y.
Olathe, KS
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alexandra Y.
I liked this as far as the scent goes quite a lot. It's a very spring scent, floral, and uplifting. I think this type of fragrance could easily put anyone in a better mood. My only complaint is how long it lasts. You only get a few hours out of it, but if you want a pep, this is it.
Deepa P.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Deepa P.
I’m very picky with perfumes. My very first impression was wow, I don’t hate it! Daisy so fresh really is a very fresh scent. Not too strong. I personally don’t like very floral scents so I probably won’t be purchasing the full size however, it’s definitely a pretty scent. Many floral perfumes gives me a headache and this one did not. I like the scent but it’s just not for me.
khushboo P.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by khushboo P.
This perfume has a very sweet floral scent. May even smell like a strong laundry fabric softener. I guess it would be a good day time perfume. I honestly am not too impressed. it's not as fresh and it claims to be. To me, it smells more musky. Gives me a headache. So definitely won't be purchasing the full bottle. I was sent this sample to review by influenster.
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Silvia L.
When I first sprayed this the scent smelled sweet yet fresh at the same time. it was like a light floral scent with some fruity undertones. However, overtime the scent that linger smells clean and fresh. This is overall a nice scent and if you like scents like this it is definitely worth it. I tend to gravitate to sweeter scents, so I would have like the scent to be more sweet. However it is long-lasting and nice to smell.
Sheyla M.
Edinburg, TX
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sheyla M.
I really enjoyed this scent. I was expecting an overpowering old lady floral type of perfume, but it was the total opposite! It was a sort of fresh floral perfect for spring and summer scent. I’m not usually a person who is into floral scents. But this perfume might’ve changed that! It did last me a while throughout the day and although I could not smell it at the end of the day I smelled hints of it on my clothes.
Mercedes S.
Volga, SD
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mercedes S.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mercedes S.
I received my Marc Jacobs sample and it smells so amazing.! I am definitely going to be purchasing a full size bottle. It is long lasting and the scent is so fresh and perfect for summer. The price point is affordable compared to most high end perfumes.! Super happy with my sample.! Thanks Influenster 💓
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Khloe K.
Received this #voxbox perfume sample complimentary for my honest review. If you like very light, clean, slightly sweet, yet floral forward scents, you will absolutely adore this perfume! It’s not a heavy scent; the formula dissipates within about 3 minutes of being applied directly to skin leaving a very pleasant fresh laundry meets upscale floral scent behind. The scent is very suitable for spring or summer & could easily be worn for day to day, a night out, in a professional setting, or a special occasion. It’s versatility is extremely appealing to me. I wouldn’t classify it as a mature scent (by this I am referring to your granny’s perfume), but it would easily compliment anyone who wore it regardless of age. “Timeless” is the word I am searching for. Every time I got a whiff of it throughout the day, the fragrance softly enveloped me and took my senses on a lovely little escape. The ONLY reason I am docking a star is due to the fact that it is an incredibly light scent. Like you get a whiff and think “Did I actually smell that or just imagine the loveliness that happened past my nose?” Yes, it’s that soft & light even when applied directly to skin, but at least it lasts all day. A bit sad that the tester was so small (and only half full for that matter), because all in all it is a quite versatile & genuinely appealing fragrance. I see myself purchasing this perfume in the future to use during spring/summer!
Erica M.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Erica M.
I love this scent! It smells so clean! I love how it is a nice lite scent and isn’t too strong. It reminds me of a spring day-sun shining- cool breeze! Wish I could rate the packaging but it only came in a sample size. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Courtney L.
Lapeer, MI
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney L.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney L.
I received the sample size of Daisy Marc Jacobs perfume. I overall liked the smell of the product. However, it was pretty strong for me personally. I could maybe do half a spray. The scent was more of traditional fruity and floral fragrance. It definitely lasted all day. I think most people would like this and if it was a little less strong I would like it a bit more. I definitely will keep trying it out and use my sample size up. The picture of the bottle looks really pretty as well.
Juliet A.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette uploaded by Juliet A.
This perfume has a sweet, floral scent that is so refreshing!!! It’s long lasting, and it is definitely something I look forward to adding to my collection. it lasted for about half a day, but I definitely loved it! I would 100% recommend this to any floral fragrance lovers out there, you should absolutely give this a try!!