MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMarc Jacobs
Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray

MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray

Marc Jacobs brand expands their collection of fragrant products with a wonderful fragrant duo. The two new perfumes are both limited-edition editions and refer to two new versions of Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh – Delight. They will be launched in 2014 in collaboration with Coty. Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight is another creation by Frank Voelkl and it reinterprets the original Daisy Eau So Fresh from 2011. The perfume starts with pink pepper and white tea, while the heart offers opulent aromas of blood orange, Tiara Tahiti flower, violet, raspberry and apricot. The romantic fragrance provides a soft trail of musk and amber. The color characteristic of this new limited edition is pale pink. Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Delight Edition is available as a 75ml edt spray. This product is manufactured in France.

How does this smell ?
Is it more sweet or floral scent?
HooW does this compare to other Marc jacobs fragrances? Is it more floral or friuty?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Mayra V.
San Ysidro, CA
I am a big fan of the regular Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but this new sent could be my favorite one.
Vajeha P.
Nanuet, NY
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Vajeha P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Light florally scent! Perfect for everyday use and has a light sweet tone to it that is not overpowering. Would recommend
Crystal L.
This scent is definitely a bit strong for certain tastes, but it does last all day long. If your chemistry matches, it smells great!
Natalia F.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Natalia F.
This has been my favorite fragrance for years now; I've tried to give other perfumes a go (including the other versions like Dream and So Fresh) but the original Daisy is by far the best scent for me! I love that it's more of a clean, flowery smell that's lighter than many other similar fragrances. I get compliments on it all the time; with both men & women saying those coveted phrases "You smell amazing!" & "What is that you're wearing?"
Chelsey F.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice perfume, not to overwhelming but strong enough to last all day. It's a nice sweet floral scent. You only need one or two spritz to last all day
Brynn T.
Seattle, WA
I love how fresh this scent is, especially compared to most store perfumes! It's flowery but not overpowering.
Buca D.
Beautiful bottle. Scent very similar to the original Daisy but less strong and more soft. This product is the best bet for your money because you get a lot of fragrance. I love the soft pink look to the bottle.
Nikki L.
Morgantown, WV
My all time favorite perfume. People always ask me what I am wearing and tell me I smell great! Can't go a day without it!
Kelly F.
Waco, TX
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Dausy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. First, let me start with the bottle. It is the cutest thing! The fragrance is lovely and not overpowering. It is very classy. It does have staying power. I would even say if you are sensitive to scents you will probably be just fine with this one. Beautiful fragrance! #perfume #daisyeausofresh #marcjacobs
McKenzie B.
Tigerville, SC
My favorite fragrance! Usually apply one or two squeezes and it last for hours. Not an overwhelming scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
robin J.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Rebecca F.
Meraises M.
il y a un an
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray ? How long does this perfume last? I have the regular Daisy one and it lasts about 4 hours.
Rebeca V. il y a un an
ademas de tener un olor super fresco te aseguro que dura mucho mas que 4 horas al menos a mi si me dura
Natalie P.
Los angeles, CA
il y a un an
MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Would you guys recommend this for a teenager? Any recommendations for purfume to buy for a teen?
Naketah O. il y a un an
Yes it's a very nice smell