Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Daisy Eau So Fresh

Good wedding day perfume?
Help me decide between this too- [product:marc-jacobs-daisy-eau-so-fresh-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-women-25-oz]. or. Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum Spray For Women, 1.7 Oz. ?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh!
Kodi S.
Glenfield, NY
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh uploaded by Kodi S.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh uploaded by Kodi S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my signature scent. It is the perfect fruity floral combo that i love, think original daisy with a sporty edge. I spray it on before work at 5am and can still smell it when I get home by 3pm. I constantly get compliments or someone stopping me to ask what I am wearing. Hands down the best floral perfume ive tried yet.
khoudia D.
New york City
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh uploaded by khoudia D.
Purchased at: Amazon
10/10!!! This perfume is BOMB! I got it for such a great price and the bottle it came on was great! The smell is very nice and light for an everyday smell! It’s not to strong nor light. And therefore probably no cons for this perfume at all💜
Amelia E.
Burlington, NC
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh uploaded by Amelia E.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume smells amazing! It’s long lasting. I love it so much. It’s just so pretty.
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT is my new favorite fragrance! It's just a little bit sweet, but not overpowering like candy. The florals are smooth and light, and there is a hint of subtle fruit. All of this is mixed together in a way that's not too pungent or "perfumey" - it's actually just perfect. Listed as "Top notes are grapefruit, green notes, raspberry and pear; middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, litchi and apple blossom; base notes are musk, virginia cedar and plum." Wish it was more affordable! $27 for a pen spray size (that's 0.33 fl oz) at Ulta! A 4.25 fl oz size will set you back $114! And the scent doesn't last long. So - balance your love for the scent with your pocketbook $$$.
Adriana A.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh uploaded by Adriana A.
Smells is really strong but it’s different on everyone. It’s huge I thought I would put it in my purse but I won’t now. Packaged very nicely.
Crissdeluna D.
Dodge City, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is one of my favorite fragrances, is fresh with a hint of sweetness , I love it but unfortunately it doesn’t last long on you (yeah its original) wish it can last longer
Michelle E.
I am so in love with this perfume, ladies this will work like a charm to make you irresistible. With one spray and you’re good to go. I’ve had this for over a year now and I would say it is my favorite, it’s a never tiring smell and I recommend this to anyone who loves floral perfumes.
Stacey T.
Lucas, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s been a while since I’ve used Daisy, but I always enjoy wearing this perfume! Great fragrance, not too overwhelming.
Alexis L.
Middleburg, FL
Long lasting and works great with my chemistry. My husband loves this fragrance on me and it’s become my “signature scent”. Floral, sweet with a slight dash of powder this is truly an intoxicating scent. Love love love!
J L.
My absolute favorite perfume of all time! It is so light and refreshing. It’s amazing for everyday wear. It just smells so clean! I’ve only had it for a couple of months and I’ve already used most of it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dora L.
Greenville, NC
il y a 7 mois
Dora L. • il y a 7 mois
I love this perfume. Any offers, I will take this for a Christmas gift,lol. This perfume just smell so good.