Marta A.

Whats your favorite time to where this out and where do you go?

Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Tampa, FL
2 years, 6 months ago
I personally have worn this for some time now (about 4 years) and I wear it as an everyday perfume and I also wear it out on a date with my boyfriend when I want to feel really girly.
Quyen P.
Quyen P.
Carrollton, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
As this scent is pretty light and refreshing, it can be wore anytime really. I love wearing on dates or ladies' night out with my gal pals.
Zenia A.
Zenia A.
Kirkland , WA
3 years, 10 months ago
My favorite time to wear this everyday, especially its a good on the go perfume for a budy college student.