BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy For Women By Marc Jacobs Gift Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brook B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is hands down my FAVORITE scent!!! It's so girly and fresh and not overwhelming. I will not wear anything ends, it's definitely my signature scent and I have had many compliments over the years. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing. I promise you will not be disappointed in this perfume, I have the big bottle and I also carry the rollerball in my purse so I'm never without my Marc Jacobs Daisy.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this perfume because it isn't too strong, it has a sweet comforting scent. It's sold in so many stores so it's easy to find a place that sells it at a low price. I've heard so many people speak about it, one of them being Jaclyn hill. There are so many similar scents at a higher price. I recommend it!!!!
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love floral scents and this is by far the best smelling one. It's soo expensive so I hate using it all the time but if I could I would. Everyone should try this perfume because you will fall in love. And the packaging is so cute!
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
This smells almost too good! It is a floral scent but it isn't too overpowering at all. It gives off the perfect fragrance that will last all day. I will be repurchasing.
Ana-Alicia M.
Tempe, AZ
I'm obsessed with this smell! Marc you are doing it right! I will probably never wear anything else, it's my staple smell! Lol
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Perfect smell very smooth not too harsh and not too sweet it's just perfect
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette is one of my new favorite perfumes. I thought it would be overly floral but I was wrong. It has a nice sweet and floral scent. It isn't to bold and it doesn't over power a room like some fragrances.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Literally my favorite perfume! I rarely ever buy another scent out there! Smells so fresh and lasts such a long time. Every single time I wear this I get compliments even hours after I have applied the product. So worth the money!
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
I love this perfume. The scent smells so amazing. Well worth the price they sell it for. If your looking for a gentle smell this is it. Others may say it smells harsh, but not at all.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX
Would love to try some Marc Jacobs perfume! Have never tried it so I would love to see and smell it to see if it is worth to buy
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
Is this scent really strong?
Aiesha R.
What does your this smell like?