BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy For Women By Marc Jacobs Gift Set

Buy on Amazon
Brook B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is hands down my FAVORITE scent!!! It's so girly and fresh and not overwhelming. I will not wear anything ends, it's definitely my signature scent and I have had many compliments over the years. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing. I promise you will not be disappointed in this perfume, I have the big bottle and I also carry the rollerball in my purse so I'm never without my Marc Jacobs Daisy.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette is one of my new favorite perfumes. I thought it would be overly floral but I was wrong. It has a nice sweet and floral scent. It isn't to bold and it doesn't over power a room like some fragrances.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Literally my favorite perfume! I rarely ever buy another scent out there! Smells so fresh and lasts such a long time. Every single time I wear this I get compliments even hours after I have applied the product. So worth the money!
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love floral scents and this is by far the best smelling one. It's soo expensive so I hate using it all the time but if I could I would. Everyone should try this perfume because you will fall in love. And the packaging is so cute!
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
I love this perfume. The scent smells so amazing. Well worth the price they sell it for. If your looking for a gentle smell this is it. Others may say it smells harsh, but not at all.
Lauren D.
This is my favorite scent. I first fell in love with daisy scented things with a l'occitan face cream that had a similar scent. I wear it behind my ears and on my wrists. It's fresh without being too floral. It's light and lovely and organic smelling without being overpowering. I love the roll-on, but I'm sure the spray is lovely too.
Camille W.
This fragrance though! So in Love. Daisy is such an awesome smelling perfume.I definitely feel the money you spend for the quality and overall nasal experience is worth it. The scent is floral, but not too harsh or over powering. I would recommend this fragrance to any woman. Classic!
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
Love this perfume because it isn't too strong, it has a sweet comforting scent. It's sold in so many stores so it's easy to find a place that sells it at a low price. I've heard so many people speak about it, one of them being Jaclyn hill. There are so many similar scents at a higher price. I recommend it!!!!
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
Love love love this perfume. I have it and it has replaced my other favorites. It has such a nice clean fragrance and lasts all day. It was well worth the money and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good perfume.
Marisa S.
I love the marc jacobs daisy scent! It smells so fresh and blends well with my natural oils. It isnt overwhelming and the gift sets offer a lot rather than a small sample and some extras you dont really want. I always use everything and carry the extras in my bag ❤
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
Is this scent really strong?
Aiesha R.
What does your this smell like?