BY MARC JACOBS #6 in Perfume for Her

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette is fresh and feminine with notes of wild strawberry, velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add intensity. The bottle design features a luxurious block of weighted, clear glass topped with a playful scattering of daisies that appear to bloom from the rounded gold cap. Winner of the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Awards for Women’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year and Women’s Prestige Best Packaging, 2008.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray
  • "I love this perfume so much that Ive bought every different version that Marc Jacobs sells It has a nice floral scent and lasts a very long time." in 58 reviews
  • "This product is light but long-wearing and has beautiful floral notes that will get warmer through out the day and will cause you to get compliments from everybody." in 51 reviews
  • "it comes in an adorable bottle and is a little pricey but still smells amazing, this sent is defiantly one of my favorite perfumes." in 48 reviews
  • "I don't have the big bottle of this perfume but i do have the roller ball one it was inexspensive and has lasted me a very long time i still have alot left...literally a few days later i bought another one because i loved it so much and i havent even started on that one yet lol!" in 39 reviews
  • "I recently started to mix this with pure seduction and OMG you would not believe how many compliments I had on how I smelled so good." in 31 reviews
Jenna S.
Virginia Beach
I love this perfume. I received it as a gift in high school and I still wear it to this day, 7-8 years later. It does not smell “kiddie” or too sweet or candy like. It smells very fresh. It’s honestly difficult to describe, but I would know this scent absolutely anywhere. When I was in college, just about every girl had it in their dorms, it’s very popular for a reason. It’s just that nice. I am very particular about scents. I don’t like really heavy scents and I don’t like overly floral or grandma smelling perfumes. This one is beautifully light, but doesn’t fade into the abyss once you walk out the door.
Victoria R.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite scent hands down. I received a small sample as part of Sephora’s mini pack and have been complimented on it so many times I have 6 friends who bought it and use it always too, so I got it in full size and still love it. One-two sprays goes a long way! (Definitely purchase Sephora sampler to get free full size of your favorite—such a deal!)
Tori S.
Hanahan, SC
Purchased at: Macy's
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my favorite perfume! It has a nice floral scent that is light and not over-bearing. One spray to the wrist and a dab on the neck is all you need, so it lasts a good amount of time. I’ve purchased this over the counter at Macy’s before but sometimes you can score it at discount price at Marshall’s and TJ MAXX! Highly recommend.
Cassidy F.
This perfume is one of my all-time favorite scents ever. It is not overwhelmingly strong, but will last and stay on all day long. Just 1 mist is perfect and will leave you smelling sweet without any effort. Definitely try out this fun Marc Jacobs scent the next time you want a good, long lasting nice perfume.
hannah m.
I’ve actually smelt this on someone and fell in love. I asked her what it was and she said it was Marc Jacobs daisy. I went ahead and bout it. So glad i did because it’s just the perfect amount of strong ness not too overpowering or not too weak. It lasts a very very long time. It’s an amazing scent.
Julieth k.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the top note of wild strawberries! Yummy! When I wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs I always get many compliments. For being an Eau de toilette I was pleasantly surprised the scent last a long time.
MARIA F.
La Habra, CA
One of my favorite perfumes!!! I get so many compliments everytime I wear it. It is one of my special "go to" gift requests. It is such a light and fresh blend of strawberrie, violet petals, jasmine and gardenias. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray has been my absolute favorite perfume since I was 18. I am not 23 days away from my 24th birthday.

It is a beautiful, sweet, soft, fresh smell that really brings back good memories. Every time I use this perfume I instantly become happy! It’s a beautiful feeling that something as simple as a perfume can bring you.

When comparing to other perfumes, there is nothing that holds a candle to Marc Jacobs Daisy. It’s perfect from the bottle to the spritz! It’s worth every penny you spend.

You don’t need to use a lot of Daisy as it is a very potent smell and a spritz will be plenty.

Go try Marc Jacobs Daisy and MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray out today! You can purchase these are ULTA, JC Penny, Macy’s, and Dillard’s. Also, visit their website! 😍💜😌
Rose H.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
my go to perfume for YEARS. the first scent i actually started wearing that was better than a $3 body spray! it's feminine, clean, and bright, and instantly energized me whenever i put it on. it's a splurge, but one of the only higher end products that i'll repeatedly buy!
Jordan H.
Whitewater
I have the small size of  Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray and it has a nice smell, but it's not my favorite. I like the design of the bottle but I prefer something a little more crisp in terms of smell. It's a great scent for spring!
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
How long does this stay on?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you wear it all year around ?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How did you discover this perfume?
Kamaryn G.
Does this smell good? what does it smell like?
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
Looking for a long lasting perfume with a strong but decent fruity smell. is this perfume on my side of requirements?

Sephora