Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray

by Marc Jacobs

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette is fresh and feminine with notes of wild strawberry, velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add intensity. The bottle design features a luxurious block of weighted, clear glass topped with a playful scattering of daisies that appear to bloom from the rounded gold cap. Winner of the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Awards for Women’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year and Women’s Prestige Best Packaging, 2008.

Never used this fragrance but everyone keeps talking about it. Is it too flowery smell?
Does this perfume scent last during the day or do you need to reapply?
I have always wanted to buy this perfume, but is it really worth it?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this perfume so much that Ive bought every different version that Marc Jacobs sells It has a nice floral scent and lasts a very long time.” in reviews
“...floral notes that will get warmer through out the day and will cause you to get compliments from everybody.” in reviews
“it comes in an adorable bottle and is a little pricey but still smells amazing, this sent is defiantly one of my favorite perfumes.” in reviews
“...have the roller ball one it was inexspensive and has lasted me a very long time i still have alot left...literally a few days later i bought another one because i loved it so much and i havent even started on that one yet lol!” in reviews
“I recently started to mix this with pure seduction and OMG you would not believe how many compliments I had on how I smelled so good.” in reviews
Fort Lee, NJ
I have had mixed feelings about this scent. In the store, I would always spray Daisy and Chloe love story side by side. They smell very similar in the store for some reason. In the end, I purchased Daisy I found it to be a lighter scent. Initially, I loved it and could not stop smelling my wrists. It just smelled so pretty. Then, the dry down was too much perhaps because I put on a bit too much, so I stopped using it. Now I am finding my likeness for it again after a break from it. I am now seeing it for its softness and femininity. Despite its reputation for a perfume for a woman who is not too high maintenance and not too serious about perfumes, I think that it is a high maintenance perfume. I would wear this on a warm spring day and right after a shower. A damp day just amplifies too much of what this fragrance is; soft, feminine, sweet and moist. I am reluctant to call this floral as I associate floral to Dior's Blooming Bouquet. I also would not wear this if I had not showered for the day or without washing the areas in which I spray this fragrance. It sounds a bit odd, but I have realized I have smelled rancid Daisy on women before, when they haven't showered for the day or that it may be that time of the month I can see why some think it smells like soft bananas; I have tried to get rid of that association to this scent as much as I can as it is not the essence of this fragrance. In short: soft, sweet and feminine. If this scent is a person, she would be a woman in her late 20s and 30s who is demurred and refined, who wears vintage Modcloth dresses. She is sweet and has nothing to prove.
Suisun City, CA
By far one of the most beautiful and whimsical scents ive ever worn in my life. Its just lovely. And the packaging is flippin' genius obviously right? I have a really really soft spot for this perfume because it was my Dad who purchased this for me for the first time as a gift when i was in my teens. He loved the smell of it also and thought it suited me well :) Its been 10 years (on Feb 22nd 2010) since he very suddenly passed away while walking our family labradoodle, Bertie, who was also my Dad's bestest friend in the whole world. While im still so lost without my Dad, i know he is still here with me and when i can save up for another bottle of Daisy perfume again (ive repurchased maybe 3 times since he passed away which isnt many but it is a little pricey but only because of my personal financial state and not being able to work very normally over the last decade for medical reasons, tbe value of the product is amazing for the price, i have to make sure that i stress that so you're not confusing my previous words with a negative notion that the product is not being worth the expensive price tag, it is so so so absolutely worth every penny..especially for me :) since i get to smell and see specific memories with him and our loved ones together in as easy as 1,2, spray! I dont need to pluck the petals off this daisy though, because i already know he loved me and still does while hes watching down on me from above ❤ the same nostalgia will be as easy as 1, 2, spray
This has been my favorite fragrance for years now; I've tried to give other perfumes a go (including the other versions like Dream and So Fresh) but the original Daisy is by far the best scent for me! I love that it's more of a clean, flowery smell that's lighter than many other similar fragrances. I get compliments on it all the time; with both men & women saying those coveted phrases "You smell amazing!" & "What is that you're wearing?"

I loved that not only was it the larger bottle (3.4 oz), but also came with a fabulous lotion for the same price as as the perfume alone. The lotion is light and helps the perfume really 'stick'! I was a little apprehensive reading some of the reviews warning that they received a knock off but with how many bottles I've purchased over the years I can say with total confidence that what I recieved was 100% the real deal.

To be completely transparent here, I used to hate perfume. I only recently started getting into perfumes. I received a couple samples of Daisy from a department store in a gift bag and I thought "Eh. Whatever. I guess I'll try it. I doubt I'll like it" because I've always tended to be more of a body spray kind of a girl. However, I tried this and I could not stop smelling it. I put a little on all my pulse points and I kept finding myself smelling my wrist. I was like, "wow, this smells so good"! This was the perfume that converted me - the girl who used to hate perfume - into someone who now likes perfume. Needless to say, I obviously had to buy a bottle of this. Its light, refreshing, and awesome. I still just cannot stop smelling it. I love it. Overall its just an awesome scent. I definitely would recommend go absolutely anyone and everyone. Give this a shot. You will not be disappointed.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I really like this fragrance by Marc Jacobs,& the other variations such as MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette Spray (a must have fragrance for me). It's a great value, SUPER long lasting,one spray LASTS all day.I'm ABSOLUTELY a repeat user & buyer.Even though I normally don't take to floral scents,this one has a spot in my heart. It's floral but has a nice mix of Jasmine,is Woody, with slight notes of fruity/sweet,yet is ABSOLUTELY sophisticated, beautiful,& mature.Love the chic glass bottle/packaging design with actual daisies on the top,great for perfume bottle collectors.I do highly recommend.I do actually even keep a rollerball in my purse at all times for any occasion.Also I do get MANY compliments when wearing this fragrance or Daisy dream/forever.MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray
Lancaster , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I saw this sunshine collection for the first time in Sephora today and was so excited to test them all out. This one and the Daisy Love Sunshine were my two stand out favorites, both very different! I am by no means an expert on describing fragrances but I'll do my best! This one for me is a fruitier floral that's very bright, fresh, juicy and slightly grassy but also slightly sweet. It's a perfect daytime fragrance and definitely feels right for spring/summer. I tested it on one of wrists, and was happy with how it smelled throughout the day. Summing up the collection for me personally, this is the must have daytime fragrance, and the Daisy Love Sunshine is the must have evening fragrance. I never ever commit to buying full bottles, but I'm convinced I have to pick up both! Such a good set all around though, you really can't go wrong with any of them!
Davie, FL
This is my go-to fragrance! Marc Jacobs Daisy is light and sweet, but not overpowering. It's not a very common "floral" scent and I always get compliments when I wear it. To provide a scent comparison, it smells similar to Fiori by Vince Camuto but less powdery and more elegant. I am a 23 year old and feel this is an appropriate scent for any age - not too sickly sweet or too mature. Also, I have found that it lasts well in different temperatures. I live in south Florida where it's 100 degrees 100 percent of the time, and I have also worn it while traveling up north to cooler climates and the result is the same. I use both the traditional perfume and the rollerball and they're both great. Daisy is the best!!!
Watchung, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this perfume as a gift and I thought the packaging and bottle was super cute. The daisy top to the perfume is a perfect touch and adds character to my collection. The smell of the perfume is light and airy with a floral and fruity mix. I would say that the floral/fruity scent is “just ok” in my opinion because it comes off a little sweet for my liking. The scent is pretty strong as well so you really don’t need much, however I find that it doesn’t really last me super long. I wear this with casual attire I don’t think it’s a scent I would want to wear to special occasions or nights out. I feel as though this gives off a more young and playful type of vibe rather than a sophisticated and sexy one.
I am a perfume junky. I collect so much perfume it’s becoming a problem haha. I usually stick to indie brands, but this scent will always have room in my heart. This is my favorite scent of all time. It’s light and slightly sweet in my opinion. I don’t want them to ever change a thing about it. I love the entire Daisy line! It’s just all so great. It’s a scent that I think most people can like! Just with any perfumes don’t apply too much of it. Less is more with perfume. Also test before buying with perfume. Your skin chemistry can majorly affect a perfume you are wearing. It can smell nice in the bottle but awful on the skin. It’s completely normal just find what works for you and your skin :)
Phoenix, AZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Alyssa F.
I really like this scent but I feel like I need at least 4 sprays to even smell it the faintest bit on me. It also doesn't seem to last long at all. Could just be my body chemistry though because I have some friends that absolutely love this perfume. I bought the 3.4 oz which is the biggest size and with how many sprays I need throughout the day it's barely lasting me 5 months whereas I have other perfumes in smaller sizes that last me much longer.

377 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Puebla
il y a un mois
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray ? He visto que es muy popular y tengo mucha curiosidad y ganas de probarlo pero me gustaría leer sus experiencias y expectativas por favor ☺️
Sol C. • il y a 17 jours
Te lo recomiendo 100%, yo lo uso para el día.