BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #7 in Perfume for Her

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette is fresh and feminine with notes of wild strawberry, velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add intensity. The bottle design features a luxurious block of weighted, clear glass topped with a playful scattering of daisies that appear to bloom from the rounded gold cap. Winner of the Fragrance Foundation's FiFi Awards for Women’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year and Women’s Prestige Best Packaging, 2008.

MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray
  • "I love this perfume so much that Ive bought every different version that Marc Jacobs sells It has a nice floral scent and lasts a very long time." in 58 reviews
  • "This product is light but long-wearing and has beautiful floral notes that will get warmer through out the day and will cause you to get compliments from everybody." in 51 reviews
  • "it comes in an adorable bottle and is a little pricey but still smells amazing, this sent is defiantly one of my favorite perfumes." in 48 reviews
  • "I don't have the big bottle of this perfume but i do have the roller ball one it was inexspensive and has lasted me a very long time i still have alot left...literally a few days later i bought another one because i loved it so much and i havent even started on that one yet lol!" in 39 reviews
  • "I recently started to mix this with pure seduction and OMG you would not believe how many compliments I had on how I smelled so good." in 31 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray has been my absolute favorite perfume since I was 18. I am not 23 days away from my 24th birthday.

It is a beautiful, sweet, soft, fresh smell that really brings back good memories. Every time I use this perfume I instantly become happy! It’s a beautiful feeling that something as simple as a perfume can bring you.

When comparing to other perfumes, there is nothing that holds a candle to Marc Jacobs Daisy. It’s perfect from the bottle to the spritz! It’s worth every penny you spend.

You don’t need to use a lot of Daisy as it is a very potent smell and a spritz will be plenty.

Go try Marc Jacobs Daisy and MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray out today! You can purchase these are ULTA, JC Penny, Macy’s, and Dillard’s. Also, visit their website! 😍💜😌
Roxanne O.
Recently I tried MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray it has a Light floral sophisticated and alluring scent. It’s perfect for casual or special days. It’s also a great gift idea, because at a hefty $102, I can only afford the free samples for myself. If I could ever afford it It wouldn’t be for myself lol. •••
•••
#bbloggers #beautybloggers #bblogger #honestbeautyreviews #roxyreviews #sephoraproducts #sephoraproductreviews #fragrances #fragrancereviews #beautyreviews #sephorasamplereviews #sephorasamples #makeupnotwar #ISmellGood #daisybymarcjacobs #Daisy #sephorafragrancesample #marcjacobsbeauty #marcjacobsfragrances
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This was my first favorite perfume, and I believe the first perfume I picked out myself.  I've probably been obsessed for 10+ years now.  Something about it makes me feel very nostalgic.  It wears beautifully throughout the day, and it's not overpowering at all.  It's a very light floral perfume that makes it special for any occasion.  I feel like I can go back to this at any age.  It's also totally worth the price.  As far as designer fragrances go, it's not incredibly expensive, and you really don't need more than a few spritzes to accomplish what you need.
Alyse L.
This is my all time favorite perfume! I fell in love with this in high school and ever since this is my go-to high-end perfume. This has an amazing floral scent that warms throughout the day and lasts for hours on your skin and clothes. It has a very lovely bottle that can look elegant and classic on any vanity or dresser. It can be pricey, but I find the cost well worth it. It only takes a few sprays to envelop yourself in this scent. I highly recommend this and cannot be without a bottle of this on my vanity!
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
I am obsessed with  MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray Spray. It is a beautiful, soft elegant, and yet, refreshing scent, that is not over powering. Compared to other perfumes I have noticed and is the only down fall is that it does not last long and best if used right out of the shower as you get ready for your day or night. I have been using this fragrance for several years and I do catch myself through out the day just spraying a little more on and for the price you definitely get your monies worth, with every spray.
Sam A.
I love the smell of this perfume! It is very floral and sweet. The only reason that I gave it 4 stars is because it isn't very long lasting. I think White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor lasts longer. The packaging is beautiful. I also have the travel size one which is a nice size.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I love it so much. I currently have a huge bottle that I am working through so I don't need any but I bought one for my mom who is rather picky and she loves it. It smells great on me and it smells great on her so I don't think it's one of the smells where your natural scent will interfere with it TOO much. I originally smelled this on a coworker years ago and loved how it smelled. Scent lasts all day on your skin- definitely worth the price!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
As much as I've always wanted the Marc Jacobs daisy I just can't afford it however what I try to scan was the Sarah Jessica Parker perfume. Which by the way I absolutely loved. Now I can't find it in stores but if I get the chance I would most definitely buy it again. Sarah Jessica Parker NYC Eau de Parfum Spray
Jestina B.
Torrington
I just recently got this perfume after I’ve been eyeballing it for years and I must say, I was not disappointed. If you like fruity/floral smells then this is the perfume for you. It is the perfect everyday scent, I wear it every chance I get. The smells seems to last a while too, so I don’t have to do a lot of touch ups. I also get compliments every time I wear it. 10/10 would recommend. :)
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
Im a huge fan of sweet flowery scent. When I first smelled this fragrance I fell in love with it immediately. It stays on well throughout the day. I love to get the gifts sets because its a better deal and you have all the othr products you can try with it as well. I also love the roll on for it!
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
How long does this stay on?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Would you wear it all year around ?
Melissa S.
How did you discover this perfume?
Kamaryn G.
Does this smell good? what does it smell like?
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
Looking for a long lasting perfume with a strong but decent fruity smell. is this perfume on my side of requirements?