MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Jasmine V.MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Sonia E.MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball uploaded by Hilda M.

BY MARC JACOBS #6 in Rollerballs

Launched in 2007 and developed by perfumer Alberto Morillas, it includes notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grapefruit, gardenia, violet, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white woods.

MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball

Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau de Toilette Rollerball!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bowie, MD
This is definitely super floral and girly. I love it, but I no longer use it only because I feel like I outgrew it. The scent reminds me of my "post-college, single and kid-free, city living with my bff" days. That's not a bad thing at all! It's just more of a young lady scent to me, and I'd feel like I'm trying to relive my youth if I wore it now in my early 30s.
Saint Louis, MO
I love anything by Marc Jacobs. The Daisy line is floral and easy to wear. The rollerball is easy to travel with, and I like that I don't have to reapply it throughout the day. Even if I apply once a day, the rollerball lasts for months! I would definitely repurchase.
Cincinnati, OH
While I enjoy the scent, the perfume is a bit strong for my liking. Also, it is expensive for how little you get, so with it not being my favorite in terms of strength I don't think I would purchase again. The scent is floral, but verges on overbearing.
I am just so in love with this fragrance. It’s light and airy and isn’t too over powering. I love the rollerball because it fits in my purses - even the tiny ones. It also fits in my jacket pocket if I’m not wearing a purse. It’s perfect. Totally recommend.
I love this scent in the rollerball and the full sized version. It has a sweet, warm smell and lingers beautifully on the skin and clothes. It has a nice rollerball bottle that is convenient to carry around in your purse.
Bowling Green
This is the same thing as my other Daisy review. I love floral notes, especially the ones that are fresh and not artificial. As long as you don't go heavy handed with this it's nice, subtle and blends well with the skin.
colorado springs
Yes yes yes yes! This is a great rollerball perfume! It’s perfect for throwing in your purse and on the go! I love that they made a rollerball for this perfume! I always carried the full bottle with me 😂 not anymore 😉
Livingston, NJ
I love the Marc Jacobs daisy scent and I think it is the perfect scent to travel with no matter where you’re going! It’s light and refreshing and not too strong but it will stay on you all day. I highly recommend!
Fun and flirty is how I would describe this fragrance. It has a light and sweet scent. I think this is a great fragrance for young ladies that are looking for a fresh, candied, and appealing scent.
Palm Harbor
A great travel size version of a wonderful scent! This scent is my all time favorite and perfect for any occasion. The roller ball versions does not last quite as long as the spray but still a great option for when you are on the go and want to use this great scent.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email