Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz

Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz

How long does this typically lastMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz ?
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz is it worth the price? is it a floral smell?
Is this product worth the price or would you recommend anything maybe cheaper ?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz!
Chandra G.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Chandra G.
Super cute daisy bottle. Flirty yet very warm classy scent with blends of fresh and floral. Key notes of this scent is strawberry, violet leaves, jasmine, and sandalwood. Perfect for everyday wear and such a very capturing scent that you will love and is sure to linger. Highly recommended.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by ketzi T.
I love this little perfume miniature (Marc Jacobs) it catches me with its citrus essences in the first note and vanilla when dried with my PH, I hope to get the large size. #favoriteperfume #fragance #MarcJacobs
Leah H.
Monmouth, OR
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Leah H.
AMAZING!! MY FAVORITE SCENT EVER !! This scent invokes memories. It’s so freshly floral. This is my most long-wearing perfume I’ve ever had, it’s incredible. I literally wear this every single day in spring and summer. Literally smells like a sunny field of daisies. GET IT !!!!!!!
Clari C.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Clari C.
I don't really know how to describe the scent but I like it a lot though it is a lot heavier and richer than I personally liked at first (I was going to get Daisy Dream but couldn't find it at the time). However, I've grown to like it and find myself using it a lot when I want to feel mature and put together. The bottle is also soooo gorgeous 😍
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by A K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Sweet, airy, pretty, likable. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz is the perfect perfume for the young, charming, laid-back girl. This girly fragrance is gorgeous from the fruity-floral scent to the pretty bottle perfect for display. It reminds me of white dresses and fields of flowers. Sadly, this perfume has become so common, which is why I only give it 4 stars instead of 5.
Clarissa C.
Chandler, AZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Clarissa C.
I don't really know how to describe the scent but I like it a lot though it is a lot heavier and richer than I personally liked at first (I was going to get Daisy Dream but couldn't find it at the time). However, I've grown to like it and find myself reaching for it when I want to feel elegant.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by TERIKA I.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This was love at first smell. I can’t get over this sweet yet contagious smell, it is a bit expensive but well worth it in last all day this is a fragrant you will not forget.
Megan L.
Elmhurst, NY
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Megan L.
Amazing scent! It’s a string floral scent. The purfume bottle is every elegant and high quality. Looks beautiful on my vanity. It’s more on the pricey side but I love it! I use it everyday! <3 <3 <3 good buy! Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz
Emily H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Emily H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this perfume! I got it in December and I’ve been wearing it ever since. A little goes a long way I only have to spray about once. It lasts such a long time and I always get compliments when wearing it!
Amanda V.
Athens, GA
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz uploaded by Amanda V.
This perfume smells like heaven! I use it mostly for special occasions because I never want it to run out. It smells like fresh flowers and the scents stays on all day.

433 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah K.
Kensington , MD
il y a 11 jours
Mandy M. il y a 10 jours
On me it's longevity has been 8 - 10 hours+, even in dry desert heat .
member-5690e
il y a 14 jours
barnita A.
il y a 4 mois
Sabrina E. il y a 4 mois
Depends on what you’re looking for. If you want sunny and juvenile that doesn’t last too long for a decent price, get Daisy. If you want something chic and stylish with a more expensive name but great lasting power, get Coco Mad intense.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
il y a 4 mois
Rhonda D. il y a 4 mois
Yes I agree. Marc Jacob's is amazing!
Megan R.
Hacheyville, NB
il y a 5 mois
Delani G. il y a 4 mois
Yes, I absolutely think so. But I recommend checking out scent box or scent bird to try it out for cheap before you commit to a full bottle
Jessie H.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 5 mois
Christie G. il y a 5 mois
It did for me but I also used the oil roll on too so I think that helped