Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Twinkle Eau De Toilette uploaded by Yvette A.

BY MARC JACOBS

Daisy Dream Twinkle is an airy blend of lush florals and juicy fruits. The fragrance opens with bursts of black cherry and fresh white florals that mingle together to evoke a sense of springtime freshness. At the base, whipped berry mousse creates a mouthwatering dry-down that lingers on the skin.

Fragrance Notes:

Black Cherry, Fresh White Florals, Whipped Berry Mousse

Haley C.
Quarryville, PA
This is one of my favorite smelling perfumes. I wasn't looking for a perfume but stopped to smell it in the store and had to have it. I am a fan of floral scents the most and this definitely fits into that category. I wouldn't say it lasts all day but it does last for quite awhile. It is a little bit expensive, but is well worth the cost in my opinion.
Jessie T.
Chester, NH
I LOVE this fragrance. Although it does not last all day, it smells so wonderful and is a perfect floral scent for any woman. The packaging is really cute and it has now become my go to perfume. I would definitely buy again!
Emily G.
This is my favorite perfume on planet earth. I love it so much. The smell lasts forever and it’s so wonderful. It gives me a headache every time I wear it though which is the biggest disappointment of my entire life.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
This an amazing scent for the summer it light clean and refreshing smell, yes it pricey but well worth the money and I will definitely recommend and repurchase, I see no reason to improve it amazing just as is.
Sky H.
New York
Smells amazing I finished the whole bottle. This was a gift my first time using it and it was great I love it so much it’s my everyday thing the bottle is just so cute and pretty I highly recommend it to others
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
In love with this fragrance. I picked mine up at Shoppers Drug Mart and I'm happy I did. It's such a beautiful fragrance. Not overpowering at all, and I find I can wear it for 6 hours before I have to reapply it. Definitely love the floral and sweet scent and how it compliments with my chemesitry.  I would recommend you to check it out before it's all gone, if you love your floral scents.
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite everyday scents. its soft, floral, and has almost a candy-like scent. I love the bottle design, it's so fun. Although it is on the pricier side, It lasts for almost a year for me. I absolutely recommend this perfume.
Shelbii G.
Edinburgh
Love this perfume, smells just like sweets, lasts so long and isn’t over powering perfect perfume for day or night