BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream is for the girl who dare to dream. The light and airy scent is both floral and fruity. The scent fascinates immediately from the delicate top notes of blackberry, fresh grapefruit and juicy pear. In the heart there is fragrance notes of rich and feminine jasmine, the sweetness full lychee and wisteria. A dreamlike base note of white wood, warm musk and kokosnøddevand do smell a sure winner. Benefits: - Beautiful and fragrant body lotion - Contains amazing notes which form a beautiful and lovely scent - Blackberries, fresh grapefruit, juicy pear, jasmine, lychee, wisteria - Same scent as Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream EDT / EDP - Moisturizing and softening Use: - used on the body as needed

Buy on Sephora
Emily G.
Middleton
This smells incredible just like the perfume. Pear, lemon, etc. It’s moisturizing and soaks in quickly. However, it’s not that luminous. That might be good for some people. Definitely no glitter, it’s super subtle.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I got this as a gift by accident along with the daisy dream eau de toilette and I love it. It lasts for a long time and keeps me smelling fresh. The only negative is that the bugs love it too. I cannot wear it if I'm going to be outdoors for long.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
While I haven't been a fan of Marc Jacobs lotions in the past, when I received a deluxe sample of Daisy Dream Luminous Body Lotion; but, like the last one I tried, I'm just not a fan. Admittedly, Daisy Dream seemed slightly thicker in texture, which was my biggest qualm about Daisy; but it still felt too runny IMO, and that's never a good feeling when we're talking lotions. Fragrance-wise this one was a winner, being v light and airy; but it wasn't enough to prompt a future purchase. NOT a re-buy.
Marianna S.
I love this scent so much! It's so fresh, yet has a hint of fruit and floral notes! I'm pretty sure it has coconut water too. Such a perfect scent for the summer! I've been using this lotion all over my arms and legs and it really does make them soft and luminous!
Griselda C.
I'm not a fan for sweet perfume, but Daisy is one of my favorite scents. It has a sweet yet fresh smell. This lotion is perfect to carry around in your purse. I highly recommend it for anyone to try.
Andrea M.
The lotion smells amazing. It's easy to throw in your purse and use throughout the day. Long lasting fragrance
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Perfect to pair with your daisy perfume and adds a nice sparkle when you are going out at night
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is a really nice day cream for your hands and arms I don't really recommend it on your face as it can make you break out with the scent that is in it. It is a very very beautiful scent and it smells exactly like the perfume. I got it in a box that for Christmas one year and I still have it in my bathroom as I don't use it very often because I want to keep it forever.