BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Vibrant and bright, kissed with emotion. Inspired by the vivid bursts of colour in Marc Jacobs Resort fashion collections, Daisy Marc Jacobs Kiss Editions are vibrant, bold, and striking.

Daisy Dream Kiss is a luminous fragrance of luscious fruit notes and sun-drenched florals. Kissed with emotion, Daisy Dream Kiss weaves a spell on the senses with its woody floral notes and playful character.

Buy on Sephora
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this perfume so so so much! This perfume smell is so addicting and smells so amazing. Any day, occasion, time, no matter what your doing, this product is perfect for you! If you don't feel like going out or doing anything, spray this on, and it will liven you up! It smells like flowers and has an amazing packaging/bottle. I payed 80$ for this perfume and I don't regret It! I will continue to buy this perfume forever and always!
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Hace tres meses que me regalaron está fragancia y me encanta. Es afrutado, cítrico, floral y con un toque suave a dulce sin ser empalagoso. Ideal para mi y para las que amamos los olores suaves y frescos. @Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Kaybre T.
Idaho Falls, ID
A sophisticated throw back with a modern twist. I absolutely love this!! It's floral but not in a little girl way. More like a wind blowing through a rose bush if that makes sense. I got this at Sephora and the price is pretty great for the size and the ingredients used. I would totally buy it again!
Joanna F.
This perfume is absolutely beautiful... The package is beautiful the fragrance is amazing... I don't like strong perfumes... This one is just perfect not too strong... But just right... Got it as a gift and I'm loving it... Great for spring...
Danielle S.
This was limited edition at Sephora, and I finally bought it the day before it was to leave. The bottle is so pretty and feminine and looks great with my collection. I love the smell, so floral and sexy. It lasts all day long and is well worth the price. I highly recommend any fragrance from Marc Jacobs. You will not be disappointed!
Jatarrah J.
This was my second Marc Jacobs scent that I have tried. I like that it is light and floral and it lasts all day. The price point for this fragrance is similar to others. Marc packages his fragrances very nicely.
Lianna M.
I love Marc Jacobs daisy perfume all the perfume smells so good and lasts pretty long it's kinda pricey but totally worth it I think, the scent smells like a bunch of beautiful flowers, I am a first time user. Yes there is a lot of room for improvement
Sabina S.
To be very honest, I love fragrances which are not too overpowering and different fragrances smell different on different people.This is one such product, which is super expensive in my country and I received it as a gift.And tbh, I absolutely am in love with this ! ♥ A gentle dab on the pulse points does the work for me.Although, it does not stay long on my skin for long and requires a re application after about 4 hours or so.It smells like a dream ( sweet and earthy) It's a good buy :)
Ty P.
KALAMAZOO, MI
I was always a Marc Jacobs fan from the start. So one might think this review would be biased. Unfortunately I wish it was, it still has that fresh, fruity, and long lasting effect. In fact I think hands down this has to be my favorite scent. However, the smell turns I dunno, sour after a while and I definitely don't care for that. Yes it subsides after a while which is why I can kinda varese with what I have left.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
Awesome product, I use everyday and it's always in my purse, I have two actually, really love this stuff, awesome for morning and give you attractive smell. It's the best ever ! I really like
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
What does this retail at?
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does it smell as good as the others??
María P.
Laredo, TX
Tiene un aroma riquísimo 🤗
soraida t.
Dallas, TX
How long does this scent last?
Rebecca G.
Decatur, IL
Where is this item sold?