BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Paige S.
This is by far the best fragrance I have ever purchased. It smells fresh and is not overly sweet. A lot goes a long way so the bottle lasts for quite awhile so while it is a little expensive upfront it is worth it! I have never gotten so many compliments!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I love the nice light airy scent of daisy dream. It last a decent time, longer lasting if paired with its accompanying lotion. Not too expensive for the quality you’re getting! And I’d definitely recommend to my friends.
stephanie s.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore this sent! It is perfect for the spring time in my opinion!! It's not to floral and not too sweet. It lasts a super long time on the skin. I'm not even exaggerating every time I wear this perfume i get compliments. To me it's classy yet fun
AbbyNicolle Q.
This is my go to perfume I’m actually going to be purchasing it for my mother since she loves the smell as well! I know people having been hyping this up but it’s so good it has a strong floral and citrus smell that i can’t seem to get over! It’s a reasonable price in my opinion and i will forever hope they keep it in stock!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
This is a summer sent that will put you in the summer mood. It is so sweet and floral and last all day long which is good for those hot days. The packaging is so cute and I would buy again for sure it's amazing
member-05e69c768
Brownsville, Tx
Its a great set for a reasonable price! I love the smell of it and can be a great gift for any occasion. Last for a few hours, all depends of the use, it may be spending alot for some but good for others.
Chelsie L.
Mmmm. This scent is so lovely! I just can't get over it. Of course I was first introduced to Daisy the original. But after I found out about this, I just knew I had to have it. It's got the same notes as Daisy but a few more of its own & it's a lighter, dreamier scent, as it's name suggests. I don't really think you can go wrong with any of the Daisy perfumes!
Margot G.
My favorite spring perfume this season! The hubby liked the scent and gave me the gift set. I love having the perfume and its hand cream to go with it. Layering the scent makes it last longer and allows me to enjoy it too!
I couldn't be happier with a floral scent that doesn't over power. It's my current go to perfume .
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I love all Marc Jacob products. the bottle is super girly and the colors are perfect. the gold and white and blue nice. the scent is lovely and perfect for all types of women. I would buy this perfume again for me and also a a gift for the holidays.
Janet D.
This perfume is seriously my all time favorite! It smells amazing, I would highly recommend this particular scent! I love how it doesn't wear off through out the day like most perfumes do. I'm not a big fan of perfumed lotion, but I really like the one that comes in this set. The travel rollerball stick is a great size to throw into your purse!
via v.