MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette

Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Parfum is a deeper interpretation of the signature Eau’s key notes of blackberry, blue wisteria, and white woods. It leaves a lasting impression of luxurious florals, airy succulence, and a lingering velvety dream.

Elegantly crafted, the bottle is dressed in a fresh, new color palette. Deep blue translucent glass reveals the endlessly ethereal fragrance as lace-like frosted blue daisy details rest on the bottle’s curved shoulders. Complementary blue daisy petals adorn the shiny silver cap, adding a touch of sophistication.

Notes:
Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.
Style:
Airy. Deep. Eternal.

[product:marc-jacobs-daisy-dream-eau-de-toilette-30-ml] ?
Tiene un arma muy fuerte?
ISS this better than the other ones?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette!
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elizabeth N.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Just like all of the other varieties of Marc Jacobs MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette line of perfumes I totally fell in love with this scent! 💙💙 it is a fruity take on the original Daisy perfume. It is both floral (true to its Daisy roots) and fruity and is very fresh and uplifting - a very definite Spring/Summer scent 🌷🦋🏖 The original Daisy Dream is an Eau De Toilette so it only lasts 3/4 hours on the skin. Daisy Dream Forever is an Eau De Parfum, which means that it is much more long-lasting and I can still smell after 6/7 hours💙.  I never knew what the difference was between the 2 so I was happy to figure out what it meant lol. 😂🥳
Jane L.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jane L.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jane L.
#FavoriteFragrance I love Marc Jacob's perfumes, Daisy Dreams is another one that will be my favorite that I just tried. I got the sample size. Inside the sample, card says top notes are: blackberry, jasmine, and wisteria. Fun! It smells so good! Not overpowering. Pretty bottle.    MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette
Linnea P.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Linnea P.
I think this Daisy version is the best smelling of them. It is so light and airy without being overpowering. I think everyone should own this perfume if it is possible.
Jeynisse S.
Worcester, MA
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jeynisse S.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jeynisse S.
I’m obsessed with this perfume.. ❤️ I wanna try these two next.. what other perfumes should I try??????. I’m leaning more into Saint Laurent
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is the only perfume I’ve worn for years! It smells so beautiful, I always get compliments when I wear it. It has a nice light fresh flower scent that lasts all day! I would obviously purchase this product again!
Anissa S.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Anissa S.
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette is my favorite perfume for summer! Its light and and airy with a hint of sweetness. Whether youre having fun in the sun or keeping it cool inside a few sprays will last all day and night! The bottle is a very pretty blue color and the signature daisies are always my favorite part!
Nina Z.
Waukesha, WI
My favorite perfume! After being gifted this a couple years ago, it is my go to perfume and I had to buy it again. The scent is not overpowering however it lasts awhile. I often get compliments on how nice it smells. Perfect for all occasions.
Melissa S.
Newark, NJ
I received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! I have another daisy fragrance, but the dream forever is my new favorite. Fragrances are always pricey so no need to even discuss the price, but I like perfumes and Eau De Toilets so it is always a good investment in my opinion to spend the money to smell good! Plus these things last for forever! I am definitely a perfume junkie so I would prob tell you to buy every fragrance, but always go in the store, smell and test it out and see how you like it. This is an everyday scent for me.
Carolyn A.
Philadelphia, PA
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette uploaded by Carolyn A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love it so much told them that this perfumed is a perfect fragrance for me i really it and I also have it let me show what I get it is exactly like that but i think is bigger than this one but is perfect for me. MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette
Chayika V.
Bridgeport, CT
A light floral scent. I personally am not too fond of this particular one. It has a bit of a soapy scent fruity smell to it so I can do without this one.