16 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #32 in Fragrance for Her

Inspired by the boundless spirit of daisies and blue skies, Daisy Dream reflects Marc Jacobs' irresistible mix of intricate details, elegance, and femininity for a fresh interpretation of the iconic Daisy motif. The fruity-floral fragrance has a light and airy touch, bursting with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit, and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee, and blue wisteria, and a medley of white woods, musks, and coconut water reveal the base notes. The glass bottle is enveloped in a shawl of laced daisies, topped with a silver cap, and adorned with gold hues and daisy accents. Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water. Style: Ethereal. Free-spirited. Luminous. see more...

• How does this compare to the original Daisy? 3 Answers
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette Spray does it smell good? ...2 Answers
  • Doese it last for a good Time ??6 Answers
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Daisy Dream is my second favorite Marc Jacobs fragrance behind Daisy Eau So Fresh. It smells of beautiful raspberry, white flowers, and soft woods. It really is a dream. The longevity and sillage is a freaking nightmare. No matter how or where I apply this fragrance, I get a maximum of 2 hours of scent. After that is slightly lingers on my skin which I cannot detect unless I get close and physically try to smell that area. To smell nice all day I usually have to use 10-12 sprays of this perfume. That's just unacceptable for the price. I purchased a 1oz with a Sephora voucher and don't plan on rebuying anytime soon. In fact, I may try to sell this as there's still about 80% left in the bottle. I'm really disappointed that Marc Jacobs created an EDP version of this instead of reformulating the horrible EDT.
ximena o.
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this perfume because I have Daisy and I like Daisy well enough for every day wear. I have tried samples of honey and dot which I like both of them also. This scent, Daisy Dream, is my favorite of Marc Jacobs. From the minute I sprayed it on I knew it was going to be a favorite. I like this much better than the original Daisy. It is a little bit stronger (but not overpowering) and lasts a little longer than Daisy. It is a sweet scent. To me, Daisy was strictly a fresh scent; very light. This perfume is a bit more interesting. I absolutely recommend this perfume. Not only would those who like Marc Jacobs scents like this one, but this scent seems a bit more universally pleasing than the original Daisy, in my opinion. So buy it for your girlfriend, wife (or yourself) for the holidays!
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Like its sister scents, Daisy Dream is best described as a fresh and fruity, wispy floral fragrance. It was created by Alberto Morillas, the original creator behind the first Daisy fragrance, in collaboration with Ann Gottlieb, who was responsible for Marc Jacobs’ Lola, along with Marc Jacobs himself. The notes include:

Top notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit and Pear
Heart notes: Jasmine, Lychee and Blue Wisteria
Base notes: White Woods, Musks and Coconut Water

Even though this EDT is about 2 years old now, I was inspired to review it because out of all of the fragrances I own, this is one of my go-to scents for the summer. It’s fun, light-weight and it gives me a splash of sweet fruit on my skin without being too over bearing for the summer – perfect for these longer summer days.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This was my Christmas present to myself this year, and I couldn't be happier with it. I have been lusting after this perfume since it first launched and finally pulled the trigger to buy it. I don't like perfumes that are too heavy or seem to leave a trail of scent behind you as you walk. This perfume is strong enough that someone can catch a wiff as you pass, but not too strong to give you a headache. The scent is so light and refreshing, and I just can't get enough of it; it is a very unique smell. If you are looking to treat yourself and have had your eye on this product for a while, I say just pull the trigger and get it. You will thank yourself.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This is one of my go holy grail scents! The blackberry grapefruit and the musk notes really stand out to me . This is my second bottle of daisy dream. The scent last so long on my skin , at the end of the night when I get undressed I can still smell it on my clothes . My boyfriend always comments when I wear this scent saying how amazing it smells , you know this is your signature scent when your hubby comments on how yummy it smells ! If you haven't tried Daisy Dream I highly suggest heading out to Sephora and grabbing a sample , it's amazing!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfumes Marc Jacobs always have a level beyond and on this occasion Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs for Women not far behind, it is a delicious perfume I smell sweet, fresh, and frgancia is very soft that will last all day the packaging is beautiful and it is a plus that in addition to use as perfume gives a chic and nice touch to your bedroom with flower design, it is expensive but worth it because it lasts all day, get yourself easily and I I love ♥ Dream Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Women 10/10
elizabeth p.
elizabeth p.
Frenchtown, NJ
I got this perfume for my birthday last year from my mother. I absolutely love the scent it is very floral which I personally love. I have used around 2-4 other types of perfume but this one I personally love better than any other I would recommend this perfume to anyone that likes a soft floral scent, it is perfect for all occasions including going out and fancy parties which I personally attend frequently.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My number one favorite scent! It is crisp, floral and fruity. It screams Spring and Summertime! I pick up on cucumber and blackberry or raspberry? Coconut water? Also a sweet layer.. vanilla? At the same time in manages a lovey light floral scent, it is very feminine. This is one you can wear every day, it is super casual but so good. If you like I Am Juicy Couture then I think you will also love this!
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
As a fragrance, Decadence doesn't feel at all "irreverent," and it falls short of truly "indulgent" or "glamourous." However, it over-compensates for its failure to deliver on Marc's original promise with its packaging, a bottle designed to resemble a handbag with a (faux) python flap, a gold chain, and a silky black tassel. It's not the first perfume bottle shaped like a purse
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, I have never like the MJ perfume line. Too musky and heavy for my taste. This is the first time I have truly loved one of their scents. I got a free sample with a recent Sephora purchase and there is plenty in the bottle (with a spray nozzle!) for me to use multiple times, which makes me happy. I look forward to owning this clean scented miralce some day soon.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this perfumes scent last all day?
brandi b.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Does this last all day?
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this or the regular Daisy perfume better?
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
What is the scent of this one? How long lasting is is? And is it really overpowering or really subtle??
Doese it last for a good Time ??