BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #38 in Fragrance for Her

Inspired by the boundless spirit of daisies and blue skies, Daisy Dream reflects Marc Jacobs' irresistible mix of intricate details, elegance, and femininity for a fresh interpretation of the iconic Daisy motif. The fruity-floral fragrance has a light and airy touch, bursting with top notes of blackberry, grapefruit, and pear. The heart notes are introduced with a bouquet of jasmine, lychee, and blue wisteria, and a medley of white woods, musks, and coconut water reveal the base notes. The glass bottle is enveloped in a shawl of laced daisies, topped with a silver cap, and adorned with gold hues and daisy accents. Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water. Style: Ethereal. Free-spirited. Luminous. see more...

• How does this compare to the original Daisy? 3 Answers
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau de Toilette Spray does it smell good...3 Answers
  • Doese it last for a good Time ??6 Answers
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased this perfume because I have Daisy and I like Daisy well enough for every day wear. I have tried samples of honey and dot which I like both of them also. This scent, Daisy Dream, is my favorite of Marc Jacobs. From the minute I sprayed it on I knew it was going to be a favorite. I like this much better than the original Daisy. It is a little bit stronger (but not overpowering) and lasts a little longer than Daisy. It is a sweet scent. To me, Daisy was strictly a fresh scent; very light. This perfume is a bit more interesting. I absolutely recommend this perfume. Not only would those who like Marc Jacobs scents like this one, but this scent seems a bit more universally pleasing than the original Daisy, in my opinion. So buy it for your girlfriend, wife (or yourself) for the holidays!
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Like its sister scents, Daisy Dream is best described as a fresh and fruity, wispy floral fragrance. It was created by Alberto Morillas, the original creator behind the first Daisy fragrance, in collaboration with Ann Gottlieb, who was responsible for Marc Jacobs’ Lola, along with Marc Jacobs himself. The notes include:

Top notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit and Pear
Heart notes: Jasmine, Lychee and Blue Wisteria
Base notes: White Woods, Musks and Coconut Water

Even though this EDT is about 2 years old now, I was inspired to review it because out of all of the fragrances I own, this is one of my go-to scents for the summer. It’s fun, light-weight and it gives me a splash of sweet fruit on my skin without being too over bearing for the summer – perfect for these longer summer days.
Rachel M.
This was my Christmas present to myself this year, and I couldn't be happier with it. I have been lusting after this perfume since it first launched and finally pulled the trigger to buy it. I don't like perfumes that are too heavy or seem to leave a trail of scent behind you as you walk. This perfume is strong enough that someone can catch a wiff as you pass, but not too strong to give you a headache. The scent is so light and refreshing, and I just can't get enough of it; it is a very unique smell. If you are looking to treat yourself and have had your eye on this product for a while, I say just pull the trigger and get it. You will thank yourself.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This is one of my go holy grail scents! The blackberry grapefruit and the musk notes really stand out to me . This is my second bottle of daisy dream. The scent last so long on my skin , at the end of the night when I get undressed I can still smell it on my clothes . My boyfriend always comments when I wear this scent saying how amazing it smells , you know this is your signature scent when your hubby comments on how yummy it smells ! If you haven't tried Daisy Dream I highly suggest heading out to Sephora and grabbing a sample , it's amazing!
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfumes Marc Jacobs always have a level beyond and on this occasion Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs for Women not far behind, it is a delicious perfume I smell sweet, fresh, and frgancia is very soft that will last all day the packaging is beautiful and it is a plus that in addition to use as perfume gives a chic and nice touch to your bedroom with flower design, it is expensive but worth it because it lasts all day, get yourself easily and I I love ♥ Dream Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Women 10/10
elizabeth p.
Frenchtown, NJ
I got this perfume for my birthday last year from my mother. I absolutely love the scent it is very floral which I personally love. I have used around 2-4 other types of perfume but this one I personally love better than any other I would recommend this perfume to anyone that likes a soft floral scent, it is perfect for all occasions including going out and fancy parties which I personally attend frequently.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
As a fragrance, Decadence doesn't feel at all "irreverent," and it falls short of truly "indulgent" or "glamourous." However, it over-compensates for its failure to deliver on Marc's original promise with its packaging, a bottle designed to resemble a handbag with a (faux) python flap, a gold chain, and a silky black tassel. It's not the first perfume bottle shaped like a purse
Jesse C.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love! This scent is perfect for the summer time and I have always recommended it to people in high school as its not anything to strong or overpowering. This is a very fresh/floral scent that I think almost anyone can wear. Now it looses a star simply because it is just crazy expensive. I also recommend buy at Ulta where you will get point and sometimes a free gift.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in sample form from a friend who worked at Sephora and I instantly fell in love with it. It's not overpowering and the floral scent is perfect for daytime wear. It's not light enough to not be smelled but not heavy enough to be too much. It's perfect for when you feel girly or flirty or even for business and definitely perfect for spring and summer.
Samantha C.
La feria, TX
I bought this to try it out, as I'm a big fan of Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I do like it, has a pleasant scent. Clean, crisp, and flowery. But I don't think it's something I'd purchase in a bigger product. It's a great size and buy though. Depending on how often you use it. Mine has lasted me about 7/8 months now because I usually don't use one perfume too consecutively
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this perfumes scent last all day?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Does this last all day?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like this or the regular Daisy perfume better?
Fierdaws R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doese it last for a good Time ??
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this similar to the regular daisy? I have been using that one for years but wonder about the other scents in the collection. Strong/Mild?!