BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daisy Delight Perfume by Marc Jacobs, Embrace your fantasies with Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs . Released in 2014, the sillage of this ethereal fragrance is softly understated. The top notes are a fruity mixture of blackberry, pear and grapefruit. The middle notes introduce a dreamy satisfaction with listeria, jasmine and litchi. The base notes collect themselves around white wood, musk and coconut. This fancifully fresh perfume is best suited for those warm spring and summer months.

Born In New York City, Marc Jacobs has over 30 years of experience in the world of fashion. His 200 stores sell clothing, fragrances, makeup, watches, handbags and shoes. The French design company Louis Vuitton hired Jacobs as creative director where he worked from 2007-2014. He left to direct more of his time and energy into his personal label. Over the years, he has won numerous honors including a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011 from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.

Buy on Amazon
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
I believe all MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Eau De Toilette Spray smell beautiful and are not overwhelming or overpowering in scent. I don't like the fact that the scent doesn't feel like it last that long when wore out and I notice I am spraying myself 1-2 times on our night out. It's worth every penny.
khari g.
Favorite fragrance ever!! The best fragrances on the market. Bought a while ago ,smells like fresh morning breeze of flowers,this fragrance is so amazing.So many compliments on this fragrance.The daisy line is amazing will always buy these fragrances.
Heather S.
Basye
I have only tried it once. I would recommend to all my friends and family  Over the years it's still one of my favorite scents, it's not overpowering it's just right, the smell makes people ask what are your wearing. It smells so good and feels so good
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
This scent is so long lasting and fruity. It's a clean and fresh smell that reminds me of the summer and having a tan. I love to wear this perfume on vacation and I feel it withstands the test of the sun.
Lynn T.
Love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume, finally opened my limited edition Delight because I had so many sample fragrances to go through. very vibrant and summer but not childish like. Oh boy I wish I had a strong sense of smell and colorful vocabulary so I can describe how lovely this perfume is... Well if it does smell great at least the bottle is s total keeper! I did get a nix on my finger from the bottom of the bottle... Some sort of chipping happened there
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I can only give this three stRs cuz I can't really smell so I can't give a true accurate description of the scents in this. I can say it's a floral scent that's not too overbearing
Badra B.
Love love love this. my sister got this for me and I don't just love the look of this with the blue fluid and the beautiful flowers on top but the fragrance.... It is so fresh you can smell the original fragrance lingering in the background but is a fresher almost how I imagine water smells like version of it. Love this kind of smells for summer because it is not overwhelming but still has an impact. Daisy is the perfect spring perfume. But this is amazing for summer. Must have
Raychil M.
I absolutely love this fragrance! It's not too sweet not too flowery. I love that it lasts for a really long time and thankfully it works great with my skin. It was given to me as a gift but I have seen it available at Sephora. I am looking forward to buying one!! :) P.s. a little bit goes a long way!
Laura R.
This spring version of the Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight was nice but not my favorite. I am extremely loyal to Marc Jacobs products and I live by the daisy collection, but this Eau de Toilette had a very fruity strength that was nice for weekend occasions but not every day use.
Claire C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this perfume! First of all, the packaging is adorable and will look great on your dresser! It's Marc Jacobs, so it is pricey. However, I love the scent so much that I'll be repurchasing it. I like it better than the other scents in the Daisy line.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
Oooooo I've never seen this what does this smell like???
Polly S.
Bothell , WA
How is this perfume different from the original Daisy scent? Is it worth having both?