BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

• Does this perfume smell good and if so how long does it last is i...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
Very subtle scent if you're not a fan of strong scents. It's slightly floral and slightly sweet, but in a very light way. I love this scent but only am giving 4 stars because I prefer something a little stronger.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
Hands down my favorite fragrance ever! I wear this daily and it's always my go-to fragrance. I am super picky when it comes to perfumes, I don't like them too over powering or one that fades after an hour, but Daisy by Marc Jacobs gives me both a light fresh & sweet scent that lasts all day long. I purchased this at Nordstrom almost a two years ago and I still have maybe a few months left in the bottle. I highly recommend!!! #GiftCrush #contest
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice flirty floral scent that lasts!
I love the flirty floral notes, and the staying power of the scent, which means you use less and it lasts longer, hehe. I usually dont like really strong floral scents, but this one has a rather charming playful scent. My sister has a bottle of this, and I usually cant stand her perfumes & vice-versa, but THIS one is a scent we can both agree on :-)
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs. It smells amazing. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is a light,I lingering scent! bought it from Macy’s. The perfume is pricy, but it is worth it.
Merranda H.
I'm obsessed with Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume.
The best perfume ever !!!
Recently, I purchased the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray. Ever since I first glanced upon it, I wanted it very much. I have been using it every day; its mellow scent allows me to wear it to class and not bother those around me. Personally, I use just one spray per day. My friends, on the other hand, like various different scents, such as strong earthy scents and provocative, citrus scents. If you like sweet and fruity, you should try the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray. Quite honestly, this is a type of fragrance made for all women. In addition, the perfume is a great purchase because of its inexpensive price, sweet smell, beautiful bottle design.
Smell: This perfume’s scent is incredibly fresh and contains fruity notes of grapefruit, raspberry and pear. It also has floral notes of violet, rose, and apple blossom. In my opinion, it would be a great birthday present and/or holiday gift. Another similar product, the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, also has lovely cents and is contained in a very pretty bottle as well. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could perhaps give it a try!
Packaging: the bottle cap is so pretty with all different colors of flowers. The cap’s flowers have 3D dimension flowers. This makes it impractical for travel. However, I love to decorate my room, so this perfume is great to put next to my other perfumes. If you are perfume collector you should the price is $90.00 The price is a really good deal to consider. Overall, I sincerely believe the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Eau de Toilette spray is a great purchase. Marc Jacobs Daisy by Marc Jacobs Edt Spray
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
Marc Jacobs perfume are my all time favorite! Especially this scent, it’s a floral scent but not too strong. It’s a very sweet smell. I ask for a Marc jacobs perfume each year for Christmas. I always get so many compliments when I wear this. It’s one of my favorite scents and perfect to wear in the spring/summer time. It comes in a cute, fun, girly bottle.
Kristen B.
This perfume called daisy by Marc Jacobs is definitely amazing! I am in love with the smell. It is so soft and last all day. You can purchase this product at your local mall or Macy. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to everyone. For a smaller bottle of daisy it is around $50 or less. This is a great gift to give and get!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite scents. I can wear it during the day for a light, clean, crisp scent or in the evening for going out. Depending on how much you put on affects how powerful it is. I would buy this again, as it lasted a very long time.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love daisy by Marc jacobs! It smells so refreshing and flowerful! If you love Marc jacobs fragrances, then personally this is one of the best! I always use it on my “going out” nights. It’s a little expensive but definitely worth it!
Hailey B.
this is a great perfume ! sweet and settle ! i use it maybe 6 times a month ! i love this perfume ! it’s a long lasting perfume ! i can go go the gym work out 🏋️‍♀️ and i still can smell the perfume ! totally recommend! ❤️
Cierra K.
Opelousas , LA
Does this perfume smell good and if so how long does it last is it worth the money ?!?!?!? 😀
Jimmy B.
Riverside, CA
Marc Jacobs Daisy by Marc Jacobs Edt Spray who else Lovessss this perfect by #Marcjacobs ❤👋