MARC JACOBS Daisy Body Lotion

by Marc Jacobs

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion is fresh and feminine with notes of wild strawberry, velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add intensity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Daisy Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Daisy Body Lotion is a moisturizing formula that hydrates your skin while leaving it lightly scented with the bright, floral notes of the original fragrance. I love this predict” in reviews
Daisy is a great scent and I am awaiting my first compliment on it. It is a fresh,clean light fragrance and the price for the body loction was within my price range-honestly at [...] bucks the perfume seemed exorbitant, especially in this economy.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Awesome product. It smells great without being overpowering. It has great staying power also. It's a bit pricey but worth it. Always get a lot of compliments.
I love the smell Daisy and I have the full perfume of the scent but this body lotion is not the most moisturizing I've tried. The formula is sort of watery
Taylors, SC
Love the scent of the lotion! Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite perfumes. This lotion is great, keeps my skin soft and leaves a pretty shine.
Love this scent, but it does not last as long as the perfume itself. If this lasted longer, I would buy it all of the time. A lovely smell, though.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My go to gift for my Mom for every occasion. I have probably bought like 8 bottles by now. It smells so good and lasts even after you do laundry.
Este iluminador es increiblemente genial y excelente super humectante ademas de dejar tu piel suiper iluminada justo lo que la chicas queremos
Somerset , Nj
Very clean & fresh scent and this is one of my new favorites. A manager of mine introduced me to this scent & I wound up buying it a week later
Lawrenceville, IL
I love this lotion! It not only makes my skin soft and smooth, I also get complemented on the radiant glow my skin has each time I wear it! 😘
Mount Vernon, NY
The lotion smells just as good as the fragrance. The lotion is perfect for touching up especially on the neck...perfect for date night ;)

Looking for your answer?