Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion uploaded by Paty C.Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, JasmineAbout: Luxurious yet lightweight, the Daisy Marc Jacobs Body Lotion softens and moisturizes, leaving the skin subtly scented with the bright, floral notes of the original Daisy fragrance. see more...

Erika S.
Menifee, CA
When I found this deluxe sample of Undefined included in one of my Sephora orders, I was sososo excited to try it; but after having used every. last. drop. I have to admit something that places me in the minority of consumers: I didn't like it. At all. Don't get me wrong, I loved the scent, and didn't mind the slight shimmer; but I could not stand the texture, which was thin and runny, and made me feel like I had wet hands. I tried to acclimate myself to it over time, but I just could not get used to that feeling after application. NOT a re-buy.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i use everything of marc jacobs daisy ! i do not know much about fragrances but this one is amazing !! i got it for my mom for mothers day and when she wore it i complimented every time lol so i had to try and will buy it over and over again
‏Øm m.
new orlens
Daisy Body Lotion is a moisturizing formula that hydrates your skin while leaving it lightly scented with the bright, floral notes of the original fragrance. I love this predict
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
This is such a sweet little scent, perfect for summer! Sometimes lotions that come with designer fragrances aren't that great but this one does leave your skin feeling very soft, the scent stays for a good while but isn't overpowering, and it has a pretty glow to it.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
Daisy is a great scent, its a very floral and feminine scent. In a lotion form it lasts even longer than the spray, and this luminous one even has a little shimmer in it, which who doesn't like shimmer. The only down fall to this lotion is that, I find that it's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be.
Amelia R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for as long as I can remember. I was given this body lotion as a gift and I fell in love! It's silky, smooth and luxurious. This lotion smells amazing. The best part is, I can put some of this on and it works like my perfume as well! Defiantly suggest it to anyone!
Cici J.
The whole daisy series by marc jacobs is one of my favorite perfumes ever. I love how the lotion smells just like the perfume and a little definitely goes a long way! and it is definitely glittery which is nice but not so nice for your face (I accidentally did that once).
Rebecca A.
Lafayette, LA
The Marc Jacobs Daisy Luminous Body Lotion has shimmer and moisturizer that lasts all day. I picked up my latest bottle from my local Dillard's. It is a smell like no other with its light, floral scent. I love to use the lotion right after a bath. The moisturizer in the lotion lasts well into the next day.
potato p.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is probably my favorite scent ever! Whenever I wear it out I always get told that I smell good. My favorite all time perfume. If you're a perfume junkie like me, this should definitely be on your go to list.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
As an avid Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume user, i absolutely love this product for the smell. It's not the worlds most moisturizing lotion but it does what it needs to do. You can find it most department stores and online.