MARC JACOBS Daisy Blush Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Chloé K.MARC JACOBS Daisy Blush Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Naomi F.MARC JACOBS Daisy Blush Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Alexandria S.

BY MARC JACOBS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daisy Blush by Marc Jacobs 50ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

A bright bouquet of fresh florals, Daisy Blush by Marc Jacobs is sparkling and spirited.

This charming limited edition is reimagined in vibrant pink. The flacon design is a fresh mix of daisies in bloom in charming shades of bright fuchsia and petal pink.

Type: EDT

Fragrance Notes: A bright bouquet of fresh florals, Daisy Blush edition is sparkling and spirited. The fragrance opens with a dewy combination of water lily and pear. Subtle hints of honeysuckle mingle with precious woods for a warm drydown.

• I have heard my friend praising Marc Jacobs fragrances bu...1 Answers
  • How does this differ from the normal perfume?1 Answers
  • What are the key notes in this scent?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki T.
My heart hurts that this product is discontinued. So, if there is any chance you can get your hands on it, DO IT! The smell is so light and fresh, but lasts long. I also, of course, love the bottle. It is not easy to transport, but I've had it for 2 years and it is still going strong!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing smell. I've had this in my collection for a long time and it still stays true to smell. Affordable and the scent lasts on you still for a long time. This is the only bottle I've purchased of this particular product. Usually purchase all my smells from either Sephora or Macy's. Love this product and I plan on picking up a bunch more of the different scents. Wonderful key notes and undertones. Amazing!! Would recommend to anyone who loves a floral perfume. Would repurchase if it wasn't discontinued!
jesse lynn b.
I have what I call a 'Marc Jacobs nose', I love all of his scents and find it hard to wear anyone else. I am a huge fan of the Daisy line (particularly So Fresh) so when I saw this beautiful blush bottle I had to have it. I guess I got so caught up in the stunning packaging I didn't think I should test the scent out first. I like the fragrance, it's not as fresh smelling as some of the others, but my main issue is it doesn't stay on my skin. Once I spray it, I never smell it again the rest of the day. I also don't get compliments on this one like the others. So while this one is by no means bad, for me the packaging out-weighs the product.
Kira N.
Jackson, MI
If you like a floral, and I mean a TRUE floral scent, this is the one for you. I was wary of purchasing as of the higher price, but oh man am I glad I did. This has quickly become one of my favorite perfumes. It is perfect for spring and summer, and has a nice staying power. The only thing I wish I could change is that it was limited edition! I would purchase again if I ever got the chance.
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
Delicate and floral. I wanted to try a different type of perfume and this one is quite lovely. My "signature scent" is Gucci II and its in limited quantities (wherever you may actually find it). This scent is light and beautiful. it lasts for about 6 or 7 hours, which is fairly good lasting power
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This perfume is a beautiful thing from its spring package that acemejan a bouquet of flowers and their fragrance is exceptional is spring with floral aromas and sweet fruity is fresh and subtle nice hard wake a lot is expensive but it is a perfume that will last a lot I like to use it for special occasions because it makes me feel special
Yazmin F.
Daisy is my go-to scent! It smells great and all my friends compliment on me everytime I wear it. It's not too expensive for the amount of time it lasts me. It has a floral scent but doesn't come off as too strong. I purchased this at Sephora and will be making another purchase in the future!
Amy M.
I don't own this product (I SO wish I did!) but I can say that I tried it out at #UltaBeauty and it smelled AMAZING!! It smells just like fresh honeysuckle. I could still smell the scent on my wrist for a long time after I applied one spray. This is a product I would wear every single day!!!
Samantha K.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is my absolute favorite perfume. I love to wear it because I think it's a light smell that is delightful and not too potent or overwhelming. It's floral and sweet. I've had daisy for years and I truly enjoy the packaging along with the product itself. I'll probably never stray!
Lissel F.
I love this perfume, it smell so good. You can wear for any activity you have, for a date with your babe or for go to shopping with your friends. Its really stay in your body all the day, the first time I use it everybody was asking me "what perfume you have on, it smell so good".
Krystal H.
maryland
How does this differ from the normal perfume?
Yashomatee R.
What are the key notes in this scent?
priyanka t.
I have heard my friend praising Marc Jacobs fragrances but am not sure, I have migraine and headache problem I want to be sure that it's not very strong flowery fragrance, please let me know about it, thanks in advance.
Emily B.
Saltillo, MS
I love this light floral, romantic, and perfect smelling fragrance.. Its one of my very most favorites. I buy at least one bottle every year.