Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Katie K.
I absolutely love this scent of perfume. It's one of my favorites and I can't go without it. A bit pricey, though.
Cassie M.
San Diego, TX
It's great! I love it! If anything it's my go to lotion and perfume. It's my fav.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This a great scent. Light moisturizer with a bit of sparkle.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My go to gift for my Mom for every occasion. I have probably bought like 8 bottles by now. It smells so good and lasts even after you do laundry.
Darcy R.
Saginaw, MI
My daughter used this and it's her favorite. It smells very nice on her. A little on the pricey side for me.
Kátia R.
Essa loção luminadora para o corpo é perfeita! O cheiro que deixa na pele é muito bom, e o aspecto iluminador funciona perfeitamente
Emily W.
This body lotion makes your skin feel so soft and lucious after the first couple uses. It also smells like luxurious heaven
Jess W.
Smells absolutely delightful, rubs in easy and dries quickly leaving you smelling great and feeling soft
Jacqueline H.
Hazelton
oh oh oh love this one my fave get tonnes of compliments its lasts for a long time and I love it
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Smells beautiful! Exactly as the perfume smells. Long lasting scent. Leaves the skin with a shimmer. Lovely for on holiday or is have bronzed skin or a night out. Leaves skin looking fresh and with a healthy glow. Recommend this!