Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Celena B.
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Daisy by far my FAVORITE fragrance! I love the perfume and how it lasts, so the lotion is just as great. It is well worth the money
Jan P.
Jan P.
Love this scent, but it does not last as long as the perfume itself. If this lasted longer, I would buy it all of the time. A lovely smell, though.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
I love to pair this lotion with my Daisy perfume. It makes the scent last much longer throughout the day.
Avery W.
Avery W.
Marseilles, IL
This lotion is my all time favorite, I wear it daily and always get compliments on how good I smell.
Katie K.
Katie K.
I absolutely love this scent of perfume. It's one of my favorites and I can't go without it. A bit pricey, though.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
San Diego, TX
It's great! I love it! If anything it's my go to lotion and perfume. It's my fav.
Jackelin M.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon , Ny
The lotion smells just as good as the fragrance. The lotion is perfect for touching up especially on the neck...perfect for date night ;)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Daisy is one of the best Marc Jacobs scents, but the lotion is probably not worth buying unless you're using it solely for scent.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This a great scent. Light moisturizer with a bit of sparkle.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very drying lotion that has too much shimmer in it. The scent is amazing, but the shimmer is too much!