Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Cassie M.
San Diego, TX
It's great! I love it! If anything it's my go to lotion and perfume. It's my fav.
Avery W.
Marseilles, IL
This lotion is my all time favorite, I wear it daily and always get compliments on how good I smell.
Brittany  B.
Somerset , Nj
Very clean & fresh scent and this is one of my new favorites. A manager of mine introduced me to this scent & I wound up buying it a week later
Jan P.
Love this scent, but it does not last as long as the perfume itself. If this lasted longer, I would buy it all of the time. A lovely smell, though.
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Daisy by far my FAVORITE fragrance! I love the perfume and how it lasts, so the lotion is just as great. It is well worth the money
Katie K.
I absolutely love this scent of perfume. It's one of my favorites and I can't go without it. A bit pricey, though.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a sweet little scent, perfect for summer! Sometimes lotions that come with designer fragrances aren't that great but this one does leave your skin feeling very soft, the scent stays for a good while but isn't overpowering, and it has a pretty glow to it.
Emily S.
Calhoun, GA
Daisy is my favorite fragrance! It is very light and elegant! Cannot wait to buy again!
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
This a great scent. Light moisturizer with a bit of sparkle.
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
The lotion smells just as good as the fragrance. The lotion is perfect for touching up especially on the neck...perfect for date night ;)