Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.
2 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Sophia L.
Sophia L.
I love to glow & with this lotion I glow so luminously & naturally. Marc Jacobs is a great brand that lives up to thei description.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Los angeles, CA
My best friend got this for me and I have not stopped using it since then. It smells amazing and leaves your skin so radiant.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
Sandy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essa locao é otima! Tem um cheiro incrível e é bem hidratante! Deixa a pele com um viço bonito! Ótimo para usar a noite!
Brier F.
Brier F.
La Crosse, WI
Love the Daisy smell and everything about it. Marc Jacobs of course is super pricey but worth the name and the smell.
Kay ..
Kay ..
This body lotion is one of my favorites. Leaves your skin feeling luminous and would highly recommend it as well.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Brownsville
This product is so wonderful it smells wonderful too without a doubt one of the best oroducts ive ever tried.
linley p.
linley p.
72149
The product smells nice, but has way to much glitter therefore i never use it. I won't ever buy it again.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Calhoun, GA
Daisy is my favorite fragrance! It is very light and elegant! Cannot wait to buy again!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
When I found this deluxe sample of Undefined included in one of my Sephora orders, I was sososo excited to try it; but after having used every. last. drop. I have to admit something that places me in the minority of consumers: I didn't like it. At all. Don't get me wrong, I loved the scent, and didn't mind the slight shimmer; but I could not stand the texture, which was thin and runny, and made me feel like I had wet hands. I tried to acclimate myself to it over time, but I just could not get used to that feeling after application. NOT a re-buy.
Brittany  B.
Brittany B.
Somerset , Nj
Very clean & fresh scent and this is one of my new favorites. A manager of mine introduced me to this scent & I wound up buying it a week later