Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Bianca F.
Sandy, UT
Essa locao é otima! Tem um cheiro incrível e é bem hidratante! Deixa a pele com um viço bonito! Ótimo para usar a noite!
Brier F.
La Crosse, WI
Love the Daisy smell and everything about it. Marc Jacobs of course is super pricey but worth the name and the smell.
Kay ..
This body lotion is one of my favorites. Leaves your skin feeling luminous and would highly recommend it as well.
Stephanie L.
Brownsville
This product is so wonderful it smells wonderful too without a doubt one of the best oroducts ive ever tried.
linley p.
72149
The product smells nice, but has way to much glitter therefore i never use it. I won't ever buy it again.
Emily S.
Calhoun, GA
Daisy is my favorite fragrance! It is very light and elegant! Cannot wait to buy again!
‏Øm m.
new orlens
Daisy Body Lotion is a moisturizing formula that hydrates your skin while leaving it lightly scented with the bright, floral notes of the original fragrance. I love this predict
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
When I found this deluxe sample of Undefined included in one of my Sephora orders, I was sososo excited to try it; but after having used every. last. drop. I have to admit something that places me in the minority of consumers: I didn't like it. At all. Don't get me wrong, I loved the scent, and didn't mind the slight shimmer; but I could not stand the texture, which was thin and runny, and made me feel like I had wet hands. I tried to acclimate myself to it over time, but I just could not get used to that feeling after application. NOT a re-buy.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
This is such a sweet little scent, perfect for summer! Sometimes lotions that come with designer fragrances aren't that great but this one does leave your skin feeling very soft, the scent stays for a good while but isn't overpowering, and it has a pretty glow to it.
Anna L.
Irvine, CA
Love this scent so much! I wish we got more lotion because for the size, its pretty pricey. If you have someone who loves floral scents, this would be a perfect gift. The scent is light and refreshing.