Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
Love the scent of the lotion! Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite perfumes. This lotion is great, keeps my skin soft and leaves a pretty shine.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My go to gift for my Mom for every occasion. I have probably bought like 8 bottles by now. It smells so good and lasts even after you do laundry.
Maria D.
Este iluminador es increiblemente genial y excelente super humectante ademas de dejar tu piel suiper iluminada justo lo que la chicas queremos
Brittany  B.
Somerset , Nj
Very clean & fresh scent and this is one of my new favorites. A manager of mine introduced me to this scent & I wound up buying it a week later
Michelle A.
Lawrenceville, IL
I love this lotion! It not only makes my skin soft and smooth, I also get complemented on the radiant glow my skin has each time I wear it! 😘
Jackelin M.
Mount Vernon, NY
The lotion smells just as good as the fragrance. The lotion is perfect for touching up especially on the neck...perfect for date night ;)
kelsey b.
Mesilla, NM
Not very moisturizing and a little pricey for the size. If you want the scent of Daisy, you're better off just buying the perfume.
Sophia L.
I love to glow & with this lotion I glow so luminously & naturally. Marc Jacobs is a great brand that lives up to thei description.
Celena B.
Baltimore, MD
Daisy by far my FAVORITE fragrance! I love the perfume and how it lasts, so the lotion is just as great. It is well worth the money
Katherine C.
Daisy is one of the best Marc Jacobs scents, but the lotion is probably not worth buying unless you're using it solely for scent.