Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Paty C.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
The Marc Jacobs daisy perfume scent is a classic. I have it in many different forms but i think that the body lotion is my favorite. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. The scent also lasts a long time - it is not too overpowering but it does not fade. It is refreshingly noticeable. Love!
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Smells like a dream and makes my skin glow ! My only negative about this is I don't feel that it is long lasting .. Or as long lasting as other high end lotions I own .
Amber W.
Orting, WA
It's my favorite it's so fragrant like daisy a only crisp it's inviting to people around me I always get compliments it's like I attract them with my sent this lotion is on my dresser right no go out and get it
Jean S.
Ellsworth, ME
I have the perfume of the same name and this lotion smells the same fresh clean. I bought it at Maceys they have many kinds and I always buy this scent and its wirth the money a litte goes a long way
Cassandra K.
Paintsville, Ky
I got this in a gift set for Christmas and it is awesome. I like it best in the summer because the fragrance is sweet and floral and the shimmer in the lotion makes your skin glisten beautifully in the sunlight
Anna L.
Irvine, CA
Love this scent so much! I wish we got more lotion because for the size, its pretty pricey. If you have someone who loves floral scents, this would be a perfect gift. The scent is light and refreshing.
Tiffany T.
Daisy is a great scent and I am awaiting my first compliment on it. It is a fresh,clean light fragrance and the price for the body loction was within my price range-honestly at [...] bucks the perfume seemed exorbitant, especially in this economy.
Becky W.
Mammoth Spring, AR
Awesome product. It smells great without being overpowering. It has great staying power also. It's a bit pricey but worth it. Always get a lot of compliments.
Cara C.
I love the smell Daisy and I have the full perfume of the scent but this body lotion is not the most moisturizing I've tried. The formula is sort of watery
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
Love the scent of the lotion! Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favorite perfumes. This lotion is great, keeps my skin soft and leaves a pretty shine.