Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by ‏Øm m.Marc Jacobs Daisy 5.1 oz Luminous Body Lotion uploaded by Molly G.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body Lotion, 5.1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for as long as I can remember. I was given this body lotion as a gift and I fell in love! It's silky, smooth and luxurious. This lotion smells amazing. The best part is, I can put some of this on and it works like my perfume as well! Defiantly suggest it to anyone!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
Daisy is a great scent, its a very floral and feminine scent. In a lotion form it lasts even longer than the spray, and this luminous one even has a little shimmer in it, which who doesn't like shimmer. The only down fall to this lotion is that, I find that it's not as moisturizing as I would like it to be.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Youngsville, LA
The Marc Jacobs Daisy Luminous Body Lotion has shimmer and moisturizer that lasts all day. I picked up my latest bottle from my local Dillard's. It is a smell like no other with its light, floral scent. I love to use the lotion right after a bath. The moisturizer in the lotion lasts well into the next day.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
The Marc Jacobs daisy perfume scent is a classic. I have it in many different forms but i think that the body lotion is my favorite. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. The scent also lasts a long time - it is not too overpowering but it does not fade. It is refreshingly noticeable. Love!
Cici J.
Cici J.
The whole daisy series by marc jacobs is one of my favorite perfumes ever. I love how the lotion smells just like the perfume and a little definitely goes a long way! and it is definitely glittery which is nice but not so nice for your face (I accidentally did that once).
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
This is such a sweet little scent, perfect for summer! Sometimes lotions that come with designer fragrances aren't that great but this one does leave your skin feeling very soft, the scent stays for a good while but isn't overpowering, and it has a pretty glow to it.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Daisy is a great scent and I am awaiting my first compliment on it. It is a fresh,clean light fragrance and the price for the body loction was within my price range-honestly at [...] bucks the perfume seemed exorbitant, especially in this economy.
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use everything of marc jacobs daisy ! i do not know much about fragrances but this one is amazing !! i got it for my mom for mothers day and when she wore it i complimented every time lol so i had to try and will buy it over and over again
potato p.
potato p.
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is probably my favorite scent ever! Whenever I wear it out I always get told that I smell good. My favorite all time perfume. If you're a perfume junkie like me, this should definitely be on your go to list.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As an avid Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume user, i absolutely love this product for the smell. It's not the worlds most moisturizing lotion but it does what it needs to do. You can find it most department stores and online.