3 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marc Jacobs Blush is inspired by the flesh tones of vintage lingerie, this sleek, soft, skin-pink bottle contains the fragile and profound scent of jasmine nectar blended with touches of fresh air, Italian bergamot, and plush floral notes, and smoothed with lush pink musk, Cashmere wood, and sandalwood. Notes include Jasmine Nectar, Fresh Air Accord, Italian Bergamot, Star Jasmine, Jasmine Breeze Accord, Pink Freesia, Orange Flower, Japanese Honeysuckle, Pink Musk, Cashmere Wood, Sandalwood.

Monse V.
Monse V.
Austell , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now, I think it's actually a very pretty, pink smelling, light floral scent. But still there is something that turns my stomach... I don't know what. To me, it evokes nostalgia of High Summer (aka, the very peak of summer), when I was in my early twenties. It reminds me of taking the taxi back in the early hours of the morning, and the jasmine from people's gardens blowing in through the window while I was in a boozed out state, sending me into transcendental ecstasy... Or nights that were so hot I would be sweating between the sheets with the ceiling fan on, being in a happy fuzz from drinking vodka and new sexual experimentation. There was a huge bloom of climbing pink/white jasmine just beneath my window...I have grown up a lot now, though.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Katy, TX
Got a free sample. Finally used a little and the response was staggering. I had been searching for a signature scent and this is it. It suits me. I don't get a headache like you sometimes do with heady scents. Women compliment me all the time and want to know what I am wearing. Men love it on me as well.

A word of caution, perfumes always react differently to individual body heat so get a free sample and test it out first.
Lorene Z.
Lorene Z.
Love Love Love the smell of this. I have had many people ask what Parfum I'm wearing, and many compliments. I feel fresh and beautiful when wearing this scent. I've used for over five years and have never grown old of the smell. It truly has a soft yet sophisticated scent that last all day long.
Evelina J.
Evelina J.
Langhorne, PA
I loved how elegant it smelled. It made me feel older! I absolutely adore perfumes so I have smelled quite a lot. I always think Marc Jacobs can be pricey but what perfume brand isn't? It is long lasting which is another reason I prefer perfumes to body sprays and I would buy it again!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
This is a fun floral and fruity yet mature sent all at the same time, if you were this be prepared to be stopped a million times by other woman to be asked what perfume you are wearing, and I love that, I love being the woman that you walk by and others can smell you!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Marc Jacobs Blush. It's very feminine and is complimentary to spring and summer. The bottle looks very classy and it's purse friendly as well. The smell is long lasting and a little goes a long way. I would recommend to all of my friends and family.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I smelled this perfume from a sample and I just had to go and find out where to get this scent from. The price was well worth it and the scent was very long lasting. This was my first time using it. and I hope to get more like this particular one.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I absolutely love this!!! It smells wonderful and stays on you for hours and hours and hours. I hugged my friend at work and she said I smelled amazing. I told her to was using Marc Jacobs blush perfume and she's going to buy it now too!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
5 stars every single time I'm asked. Blush by Marc Jacobs compares to nothing else in its genre. Light and soft yet bubbly, just like me. A few sprays in the morning last me all day long. I will be a lifetime buyer.
krista c.
krista c.
I love this scent!! Every time I wear it to work (in a restaurant!!) my customers and coworkers always comment about how good I smell! This scent is intoxicating and long lasting, I would highly recommend it!