BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition, five-piece travel brush set in a covetable, Marc Jacobs emerald green case, zipped with a silky tassel. Create a flawless complexion or perfect smoky eye wherever the night takes you with Your Place Or Mine? Five-Piece Travel Brush Collection. It features five brushes in travel sizes for the face and eyes that deliver the same luxurious look and feel and effect that full-sized Marc Jacobs Beauty brushes are known for. The collection includes a face brush for powder, blush, or bronzer, and a foundation brush, eye shadow brush, eye shadow crease brush, and an eyeliner brush. These five covetable brushes are made with high-quality synthetic hair and come wrapped in a Marc Jacobs emerald green vegan patent leather pouch. Zipped with a swinging silky tassel, this exclusive pouch is so sleek, it can double as an evening bag. This set contains: - Face brush - Foundation brush - Eyeshadow brush - Eyeshadow crease brush - Eyeliner brush - Emerald green vegan patent leather pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Marc Jacobs Beauty's holiday collection is all "about last night." Rumor has it, it was unforgettable. The dress code? Snap-worthy swinging silk tassels meet shimmering skin that seduces, never-ending lashes that dazzle and creamy nude lips that last 'til dawn. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my gift to me 🎁 ! Is the time of the year to checkout all my makeup stuff and my makeup brushes need to change! Because I used every single day, I need to change the old ones, I buy this Marc Jacobs for me! I am dreaming! Excellent product, high quality: My gift to me
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I love this brush set. It's beautiful, sleek and perfect for me. You can do very many looks and style with eyeshadow and the brushes are good quality. The case is gorgeous. I highly recommend this product.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I think this is a really good breasts at for the quality, but I think it is on the pricey side. I wish that the brushes were easier to apply and blend with, but there are still very good quality. The only other thing that I would recommend was adding more brushes to the set because these brushes are definitely not enough to do a full face of make up.
Donna L.
Brushes are well made, feel luxurious and silky. I decided to treat myself and couldn't be happier. Added bonus they come in the most beautiful emerald green makeup case I've ever seen. Both a treasure and an everyday tool
Andrea R.
These brushes are awesome! They feel amazing to touch, apply makeup very well. And the case it comes in is beautiful and perfect to take on the go.
samantha G.
Buckeye, AZ
To be brutally honest your paying for the name. The brushes are decent but in my eyes that does justify the price.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I would love to try these brushes out! They look so soft and very useful! I think they would be my daily brush sets
Miriam T.
Rockford, IL
So I saw this on #Influenster live feed on Facebook! I just had to get it! the product is definitely worth the money! They help apply makeup so smoothly, you instantly feel the difference between other brushes! I love them!!! The travel clutch is beautiful too!!! just great!
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I want these! I am a huge fan of the Marc Jacobs face I and I've been wanting something like this... but I want to know the size, and if it compares to the individuals in quality. Does anyone know?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5