BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #46 in Eyelid Primer

A crease-proof eyeshadow primer that's formulated with coconut extracts to lock in color for up to 12 hours. Lock in eyeshadow looks for 12 crease-proof hours with this luxurious eyeshadow primer that's infused with nourishing coconut extracts. Inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water, Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer is formulated with coconut and velvet flower extracts to deliver a smooth, even canvas for makeup application. It glides on effortlessly with a creamy, lightweight texture, and helps even skin tone, intensifying eyeshadow for gorgeous payoff in every stroke. Silica spheres and bark extract help absorb oil to fight creasing, for a perfecting effect that feels cushiony and comfortable, and an innovative gel polymer with lilac stem cell helps looks last all day. This smoothing, nourishing eye primer feels like skincare, but delivers on wear, maximizing your makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Inspired by Marc's love of coconut water, this coconut eye primer is the perfect companion to Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer, as well as Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eye Palette.

Buy on Sephora
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
I got a pretty good sample of this to try when I received my eyeconic palette from Marc Jacobs. I loved the eyeshadow but didn’t care for the primer. It’s not better then my 3$ elf eye primer or any other eye primer. It smells better, that’s about it. I visibly seen no difference in my wear with this primer to any other eye primer. I think I’ll stick with my ELF primer.
Rafaela V.
Makeup lovers often have their sweet spot. Some of us love lips, others are suckers for a killer contour. And still some love, love, love a hot smokey eye. If you fall into the latter category, listen up. Marc Jacobs Beauty just dropped two new products that are designed to up your eye game in every way.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer

First, any good eye look starts with a clean palette. The newest addition to their coconut line is the Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer. The creamy, lightweight primer contains coconut and velvet flower extracts to even out your lids and craft a smooth, crease-free canvas for your desired eye product. It boasts serious staying power and claims to lock in shadow color (and intensify it) for up to 12 hours all while keeping oil at bay so creasing is minimized.

As if that wasn't good enough. Marc also launched some of the most stunning eyeshadow palettes in town. Replacing their existing eyeshadow offerings are these six stunning new Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palettes. Each palette contains seven shades with four finishes that are inspired by the fabrics in MJ's fashions. Finishes include a velvet matte, shimmering satin, silk, and metallic lamé and can be used wet or dry to create a number of dazzling looks. Are you drooling yet?
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Recently had this used on me by a make-up artist, and I really liked it. They eyeshadow applied flawlessly, and blended so well. I would definitely buy this eye primer, and like that it contain coconut.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I did like this but my eyes are very sensitive I accidentally got a little of my eyes so maybe that was the problem but I've only tried a few Marc Jacobs products because I never win their contest and I still have yet to get anything from influenster yet I do a lot of reviews and stuff so I don't know I'm about to give up all the food store and just keep going with the other crowdtap, bzzagent and other ones that I have found that I've actually sent me products so far influenster has sent me nothing but that has nothing to do with it the Marc Jacobs product I loved it that's just me venting about influenster
Regina C.
I got a sample of this primer and honestly did not expect much but I fell in love with it as soon as I applied it! The formula of this primer is thick and has a slight tint to it. I love how it created a even canvas for my eyeshadow that blended beautifully on this primer. I have oily lids, and after 8 hours, my shadow looked as if I had just applied it on!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased this at Sephora just wanting to try out a new eye shadow primer. I love anything and everything coconut so I figured, why not. I initially really liked this product as it kept my shadows on all day but after a few wears, I felt like it dried my lids and the shadows were patchy. For the price, not worth it.
Dana S.
This primer has a thicker formula compared to others that I have previously tried. It sticks to your eyelids and creates a great base for the shadows. It has a nice scent and I think the coconut is super creative! It is a bit pricey but if you love it, you'll spend the money on it!
Hannah Q.
Beautiful! Smooths, creaseproof, and keeps the shadows pigment!!! It feels and smells good. I like how it smoothly glides onto the skin so effortlessly and hold the eyeshadow pigment like no other! Marc did a great job with this product and I'm so excited it's out!
Nabeela M.
This primer is perrrrrfect! Especially if you're a fan of coconut oil as an ingredient! It's hydrating and makes your makeup literally POP! It goes well with the full face primer as well. Get this from Sephora!
Hannah W.
High price because of its high performance. Super smooth and weightless feel to it. Prevents your eye shadow from creasing and keeps the pigment all day. Highly recommend would buy again.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like eye primers that totally cancel out any discoloration/veins on my lids-I want a blank canvas. Is this primer very opaque?
Maddie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help your eyes for shadow??
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this for the undereye? I read somewhere that this is great for undereyes as a primer but I'm not too sure. Hows the consistency? Thanks!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking about buying Marc Jacobs eye primer ,is it good ? There are so many Primers out there