BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #69 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

• Is this good on combination-oily skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried the marc Jacobs coconut primer? MAR...1 Answers
  • Seems good who tried it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I use this product specifically under my eye area.  I use another primer for the rest of my face but this primer seems to do wonders for the crepe like skin under my eyes.  It goes on very smooth and has a creamy texture.  Because I use it in a very small specific area I am getting a lot of use out of the bottle.  The price is higher than most primers but I feel it is the best I have found to apply under concealer.  I love that it has no fragrance and is very hydrating.  The pump is convenient and lets out just the right amount with each pump.  Highly recommend especially for under eye area
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Love this face primer. First off the smell is a light coconut beachy smell love it! This helps to smooth fine lines and maximizes your makeup. Beautiful designed bottle and sleek box it comes in. You will love it. If you would like to become a brand ambassador for Marc Jacobs and get free beauty products sign up from my link http://sot.ag/63H5x
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I went back and forth on purchasing this product. I received the Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter complimentary from Influenster and it got me interested in the other products in this line. I really like this primer. It's not a pore filling primer this primer smooths out the skin to create an even base. I personally love this product. You also do not need a lot of you are oily/normal like myself. I find it sinks in quickly and does extend the wear of my makeup on days I have work and go out right after. I never need to touch up with powder when I use this first. I will repurchase.
Sara P.
I use this product every single day before I apply my makeup. It does not help to hide pores but it does create a smooth surface to work with. It is super easy to apply since it has a pump and very easy to blend. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin because this is hydrating. I would definitely buy this again because it makes my makeup look amazing and most importantly last throughout the day.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
LOVE this primer! Honestly I love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. I don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. I have oily skin and this works very well for me. The thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. The more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! So really this is great for all skin types I'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless.
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
I have sensitive skin that is dry in the winter here in the Pacific Northwest, so for me to love a beauty product it has to not make my skin look or actually drier and it has to play nice with my sensitive skin.

I've have been a fan now for a few years to some other Marc Jacobs Beauty products, in fact the OMega lash is my fave and I left a higher end brand once I tried it and haven't looked back. Normally I merely wear a tinted moisturizer as the only breakouts I get are really small monthly ones, so normally my skin doesn't have a lot of texture issues, but with the weather here in the Pacific Northwest, my skin has needed a bit more help than a tinted moisturizer and moisturizer on it's own isn't doing the trick so I started researching primers.

When researching primers I was shocked at what some of them contain and knew that those would irritate my skin more. Now, being a fan of other Marc Jacobs Beauty I searched and was happy to learn they offered a primer and one that was better for your skin and sensitive skin than some of the other out there. What I was taken back by was the price, this primer is about the price of a foundation! In comes apprehension, as I had already tried one from another brand and it not only didn't play nice with my skin, but it actually made it drier even though it was supposed to be for dry skin! When I tried to return it the shopping network confirmed they received the return, but then lost it so to this day I'm out the $$. So I waited until Sephora had a sale and I finally bought the Marc Jacobs Beauty Primer and honestly I'm so freaking happy I did! My tinted moisturizer or lightweight foundation and concealer all apply easily and wear beautifully now, even in our winter weather! There are not cakey or patchy spots and since using my skin is even softer than with moisturizer alone!

After a little over 6 months of use, it is now a must have for me!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Initially I didn’t understand this primer. I was suggested to get this after the fenty primer was out of stock. This product is significantly more expensive even though it’s made by the same company. If you do not like coconut scents this is not for you. Do shake the product with every use I find that it can separate and also clog the pump if not used for a while. You do have to use more product than you think but the result is amazing glowing skin. Make up sits incredibly well on top of this and lasts all day.
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of this product, but unfortunately I feel like it leaves me shiny if I don't use it with Marc Jacob's foundation. I tried to use their foundation for a while, but they don't have a shade that really works for me.

If you have a Marc Jacob's foundation shade that you love, and don't suffer from oily skin (dry skin peoples will probably love this) then you might want to try it. Otherwise, move along.
Emma D.
This primer is absolutely amazing! This product is very moisturizing and leaves your face silky smooth. It hydrates your whole face and fills in the dry patches so your makeup goes on smooth. The smell of this product is not too strong so it does not burn your face but still smells great. Another great thing about this product is that a little goes along way, which is nice considering the price. Overall, your makeup will stay on all day and no one will know if your face is dry, a great purchase to make.
Sevan K.
La Verne, CA
One of the pricier beauty products I own but it's worth it. Leaves your canvas feeling hydrated, fresh, and even before applying foundation/concealer. My skin is on the oily side but the dewy glow that this primer leaves is so beautiful and natural. I definitely recommend it.
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?

back